1st harvest soon but how soon

GrowrLvlNoob

420-magazine-mobile175177125.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1509429609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1864341571.jpg

I'm guessing about 7-10 days but I would appreciate any input. I definitely don't want to harvest early

7-10 days looks a bit optimistic to me but it depends on what type of buzz you're looking for too. I would guess 10-14 days myself. I think I would ease up on the Nitrogen. Looks like there's a bit too much there. Beautiful girl though. Helluva job!

I agree if u can get a 60x magnifier you can check out the trichomes they will tell u when the plants ready

Sent from my C6740N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok cool yeah I wasn't sure I want her to be robust not a light buzz. I have spinal stenosis terribly and super strong stops the spasms way better than all the stupid meds I get from the VA. Thanks for the advice

I have a loop buts only 30x I'll get something today that has better magnification
Best thing is a USB microscope, it hooks to your computer, you can take pictures with the scope...it's great! Only downside is you have to get a small cut of a leaf as close to the bud as you can, you can really do it on the plant without a laptop and some focus issues because your hand isn't very stable for microscopes

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom