1st Hempy! Kushadelic! 400w HPS - 1G RootMaker Pots - PureBlend Nutes

BubblyHash

Hello :420: and all readers!! After what seems like forever I have returned. With a plan :thumb: I managed to get my hands on a feminized Kushadelic seed, which also happens to currently be my favorite strain. I grew out a nice mother and took a little over a half dozen clones. They are now beginning to grow roots, and I figured now is a great time to include you guys in the fun. As soon as my last grow finishes up, I'll be doing a perpetual hempy, with 3 Kushadelics coming down every month. I will add 3 clones every 4 weeks in order to correctly time the harvests. So there will never be more than 9 in at once. They will be in 1G rootmaker pots, instead of 2L bottles. Nothing against them, have seen some great grows, but would like to give the root pruning pots a go. It seems to me these could be the key to large harvests in small spaces. I have 3x2' DIY growbox, with only 4' vertical space, including pots and light. So normally 2L would be the way to go but with this new technology, I believe it is possible to raise the bar on avg yield per hempy plant. I have seen 16g yeilds in a 2L under 400w, so it would only make sense to be able to achieve over 1oz in a 1G pot that never gets rootbound. At least this is the theory. I will post some pics of the beautiful Kushamom, and here lovely children as soon as possible. Any input on the hempy subject is greatly appreciated, from medium to feed schedule to pest control, I'm a total NOOB with hempy style so dont be afraid to chime in.

I apologize for the wait between my last post, I have been slightly busy. But as promised, here is the Kushadelic mom and some babies. Also the first 3 hempys went in with the Jack Herer and Blueberry I have finishing up. There are pics of them, and the Super Silver Haze that was harvested before the hempys went in.
IMG_041818.JPG

IMG_042116.JPG

IMG_045822.JPG

IMG_0430141.JPG

IMG_042818.JPG

IMG_040514.JPG

IMG_040820.JPG

Below is the Blueberry
IMG_045515.JPG

IMG_045011.JPG

IMG_044814.JPG

And lastly the Jack
IMG_045613.JPG

IMG_045214.JPG

IMG_045315.JPG

A Full House
IMG_043316.JPG

Still waiting on my rootmaker pots, the guys told me it may be a a week or so still, which makes me happy I ordered them a few weeks before I really need them. The Jack and Blue should finish up in the next couple weeks, so it will work out.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom