1st-ish Grow, California Snow Auto, Help Needed, Day 19

What are rot tips please? I’m scared now!
I really hope you mean root tips!!

I’ve had a look underneath and there’s nothing, there’s no algae either.

I use a saucer, with a smaller upside down saucer with holes in it on top, see photo.

45355A05-96A0-4597-A8E5-A5A036167045.jpeg

Remember we have a tiny population but the country is nearly as big as the US geographically. Apart from around the coast it’s nearly all desert. I’m on the east coast and it is dry down south but by the time you get to the top end it’s tropical. I’m about 3/4s the way up.
I explain it to people like this.
Down south the waters are coolish (for fish) and its full of White Sharks. Go north and hit the tropics the water is full of Tiger Sharks, well if Salt Water Crocs haven’t eaten them.
Brisbane area where I live is sub-tropical so we are lucky enough to have them all.
Plus if you stay out of the sea and stick to the rivers and fashionable canals the Bull Sharks will get you.

A
Remember we have a tiny population but the country is nearly as big as the US geographically. Apart from around the coast it’s nearly all desert. I’m on the east coast and it is dry down south but by the time you get to the top end it’s tropical. I’m about 3/4s the way up.
I explain it to people like this.
Down south the waters are coolish (for fish) and its full of White Sharks. Go north and hit the tropics the water is full of Tiger Sharks, well if Salt Water Crocs haven’t eaten them.
Brisbane area where I live is sub-tropical so we are lucky enough to have both.
Plus if you stay out of the sea and stick to the rivers and fashionable canals the Bull Sharks will get you.
And don’t get me onto the bloody spiders lol

As for convicts England only started to send them to Australia after the US refused to take anymore (I believe). From what I’ve read it wasn’t just to get rid of them and punish them.
The main job of convicts was to cut and season wood (basically for free) before it being sent back to England to build ships so England could go to war.

Hey Digger sorry for the spelling error I did mean to say root tips*
That is a clever way to keep it out of sitting water.
Yeah Australia is pretty big if you look at the world map you are right almost as big as the states.
Good little lesson about the history though. That's something I didn't know about though that they basically sent them there to work. Good way to put people to use though.
I would love to go to Australia though and go in a shark cage.
I remember is Jackass movie they went in free swimming Steve-o pierced his own mouth with a big ass shark hook lol the sharks came and he got right back in the boat hahaha.
Didn't know y'all had bull sharks though thats pretty cool but also scary at the same time they aren't that big but big enough to get pulled under and that is scary.
The worst fear I have where I am is a snapping tuttle taking off one of my toes haha
Would be cool to see a sea croc though
Down in Florida they get wolf spiders thats about the worst spider we have here in the states big like a soft shell crab but fast lol they spray them with hairspray to freeze their lungs.

So many people get taken by Salt Water crocs but are not added to any lists as no-one sees the attack.
But when you see an empty tent, drag marks leading to a river or billabong (small lake hidden by trees), and just a pair of flip flops washed up, it’s not hard to guess what happened.

We too have Wolf spiders, not sure if they’re related. Red backs are everywhere around here, cousins of Black Widows. The Funnel Web spiders in the forests here are supposed to be more venomous than the Sydney ones, but not encountered often.

Ooh, Snapping Turtles, I watched a programme about them not long ago. So vicious, can go through human bones easy, plus they are real ugly mofos lol

Keep away from the wildlife my friend, it’s not called wild for nothing!!!

Poor campers thats unfortunate but in that environment the crocs are the top of the food chain it sounds like.
Sharks probably dont bother with them because they're too tough? Or ever hear of a shark taking out a croc? Im sure the babies are delicacy to them.
We do get recluse but are small and bigger the further away from the cities. Them are bad to get bit by they look like miniature tarantula pretty cool to put little bugs on the cone shaped webs and watch them pop out and fang it all faster thank the blink of an eye.
Pretty cool things they are I like spiders have a jumping spider in my tent shes a thicker one and really dark almost looks like a micro tarantula she preys on aphids and gnats for me.
I love the jumping spiders because they do not make webs and are so glitchy and some have cool zebra patterns. Im guessing are the males. But get about to the size of a pinky nail. Next time I find her I will share a pic.
They like to leave a safety strand to get back up to their jump site. Very interesting little things they are. They tolerate safe pesticides too which is also a plus you can treat effectively and not worry to hurt the natural predators.
Them snappers get huge too I know where theres a few massive ones gotta be pushing 100 or more yrs I like watching them with their heads sticking up in the sun just floating around its like watching mini lachness monsters lurking. They are pretty evasive when they see people but i would hate to fall on a nesting snapper accidently LOL say goodbye to the nose hahaha
But that sure is right it's called wild for a reason RIP Steve Irwin prime example
I loved watching Steve Irwin that was the best show ever. There will never be another as great quite like the real crocodile dundee we know as Steve Irwin unless there is another story about a guy names crocodile dundee but it might just be fictional lol hypothetically speaking that he was it.

Hard to say if something ate them or they shed the shell like a germinating seed through the vegetation.
Hey, if you want to watch something funny Aussie shit after a smoke have you ever seen The Big Les Show.

Its an animation cartoon made by some Aussie bloke In his spare time, but then it really started to take off, well locally anyway. He did it all in Microsoft Paint to begin with so the first episodes are short and not well made, but it gets better if you stick with it, and the story becomes quite involved. If you like weirdy, funny stuff just made for a giggle you might like it. Here’s a link anyway...

I don’t know how old you are, but do you remember The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?

Oh man that is funny shit right there. Pretty good for paint and original love the humor to it. I am almost 30 yrs old and The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers sounds familiar but I dont recal. There was a pretty funny one about forest critters taking eachother out someone made and put on youtube called happy tree friends. Pretty messed up but hilarious like Itchy and Scratchy on The Simpsons

Hard to say if something ate them or they shed the shell like a germinating seed through the vegetation.

Today I received a 60x loupe/microscope thing you clip onto your phone.
Its cheap and you have to get real close. I thought something had wrong after just a few photos as images had started to degrade, then realised it was trichomes/resin whatever stuck to the front lol

Like when I tried Astro-Photoraphy with a phone you have to take many photos to get a decent shot lol

8E1F08E3-0C69-4663-94A7-706C550C7EDB.jpeg

2372C0E1-E142-47F7-843B-D2CDBD928C30.jpeg

A25EA62A-2EDE-4DE0-AA2B-9647C359A7DC.jpeg

7E773F0B-1ADE-4B1D-9E4E-C07381648D6D.png

04BDECB8-B55C-4273-B5FF-C53D00CED4ED.png

Thats great photography! You will see you have to overkill the pics to get that perfect shot and funny with the crystals on the lense lol so maybe another week till you consider cutting her down maybe push it 2 weeks if she lets you depending really how you like your buzz if you want a more energizing cerebral stone you would be cutting it down withing a week and more sedative you would let her go another 2 or 3 wks i prefer the latter somewhere in between a good half amber at least bc I have chronic pains

Thats great photography! You will see you have to overkill the pics to get that perfect shot and funny with the crystals on the lense lol so maybe another week till you consider cutting her down maybe push it 2 weeks if she lets you depending really how you like your buzz if you want a more energizing cerebral stone you would be cutting it down withing a week and more sedative you would let her go another 2 or 3 wks i prefer the latter somewhere in between a good half amber at least bc I have chronic pains
Going by your reply I’ll try for at least a couple of weeks then, I too have chronic pain from fracturing a couple of vertebrae. It’s there everyday but can range from a mild annoyance to literally cannot get out of bed.

it’s hard to judge timing, some crystals seem amber but can also look as if it has cloudy, or even clear crystals in the same picture.
Lighting could also change the perception.

6B1AC4FE-F1E3-415B-8E14-FF83EE467A86.jpeg

2B21E986-42B5-4E91-84B8-36BC04F920A6.jpeg

5F02E0D1-D16B-488E-993E-EEB6B19827CB.jpeg

57E2A414-5B5B-4EB9-8E60-18567A7F7E70.jpeg

5D268CE1-45A8-4285-A6EA-51F320564816.jpeg

It does look like she can go a good 2 more weeks for ya... They def pack on a little weight too making extra oil now and some people find this the most important. However, I say no it is the dry and cure that is critical to get right.
Went into work yesterday and everyone goes you stink hahaha I said well sorry I smoke before work. I didn't smoke the 1 day and took my car off road on accident but was also partly due to black ice but if I was stoned I would have took the turn much slower. Lucky to still be driving it after that.
Its funny to think people can drive safer if they're stoned but the impaired drivers are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.

It does look like she can go a good 2 more weeks for ya... They def pack on a little weight too making extra oil now and some people find this the most important. However, I say no it is the dry and cure that is critical to get right.
Went into work yesterday and everyone goes you stink hahaha I said well sorry I smoke before work. I didn't smoke the 1 day and took my car off road on accident but was also partly due to black ice but if I was stoned I would have took the turn much slower. Lucky to still be driving it after that.
Its funny to think people can drive safer if they're stoned but the impaired drivers are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.

In London when I was younger, I’d love sitting on the tube work stoned Going to work in the early morning. Just sitting and smiling at people who were going to work in their banks and offices, normally no-one even looks at each other on the tube or it ends up in a fight lol
I worked as a tech in a telephone exchange, there was a great smoking culture there, go down underground into the cable chamber any day and it was going on.

Your driving story brought back a childhood memory. When I was a kid the whole extended family had a Christmas party that went from Christmas Eve through to New Years Day. We’d all meet at someone’s house and in the early hours either crash there or go home to come back the next day and do it all again.
I can remember my Dad being so drunk he had To ge carried to the car to drive us home. Too drunk to walk but apparently fine to drive, and it had been snowing that night.

Im not saying it’s a good thing but it just wouldn’t happen these days.

Thats priceless, each thing you mention like the workers in the tunnels burning it down. I would smoke at work but is frowned upon so as long as the coast is clear we sometimes smoke before even with my friend who is the boss but thats when Im early and were doing some intense work sometimes I bring the portable rig before we start dab it up it is good to keep you loose and focus without a doubt been confirmed by lab results and body builders years ago that smoking before a workout is good and that cannabis stimulates our immune systems so gets us through the bs illnesses and viruses going around.
I seen another thing saying good for diabetics too as my parents are clean from cannabis and I tell them that its the answer, point it out all the facts they dont care to believe it and rather take the bad stuff to fix it well it doesn't look like it to me and I know its carcinogenic and tell them that. They dont care that I do partake. Now I mean, never really gave me a hard time but have had talks with me(in my head im like yeah right blah blah blah blah blah)even didn't take my seeds they found years ago and never made me kill my plants the 3 times they have seen them. But both would hit a bottle at a family party. Sounds like your family has a good time though and thats a big thing. Its very odd how people can drive in that state I am not proud to say I am one of the people who does it I am very cautious though I blame it on the cannabis and how it effects my brain.
I cannot use that as a valid excuse in the court of law. Sorry your honor I really didn't mean to smoke the whole thing (as the court room gets really stinky) but it was just so dank and tasty I didn't wanna ruin it and put it out. I was just out in the parking lot so Im not really late I was here.

Theres a flush from AN thats a magnesium EDTA and there's magnesium sulfate or as we know as epsom salts. They call for 2ml of their solution to a liter of water.
I would never buy much AN for my own reasons but started using a little epsom in the near end and as a homemade beginning flush agent. Up to you not pushing my methods but I am getting this new stuff called HYCLEAN from the makers of HYGROZYME and it also is a chelater so that will make the difference on pulling salts if you aren't completely organic. I do taste salt in some plant matter sometimes and makes me think I have to dial it back a tad or just flush more and this new stuff looks really good.
I see a few companies who call for intermediate flushes between transition and between mid flower then late flower. I have tried to keep up with that and it is a lot of flushing.
Look into ice flushing I have given it a go in my own take with plugging the bath tubs and adding ice and filling with cold water and letting them sit there for hours. Starting by running water through all the pots first.
People say it doesn't help Idk those people must not have good taste senses then.

Back
Top Bottom