1st time closet growing

ok my area sucks i went to 3 or 4 greenhouses/nurserys none of them had anything that i needed 2 of them never even herd of foxfarms or worm castings so i ended up at walmart an they had scotts topsoil. so i picked some of that up. then went to home depot an got some plant food ill put pics up of everything so you san see exactly what i got. i was just looking at the top soil an it has peat moss in the top soil is that good or bad. cuz walmart didnt have peat moss and home depot has bin out of it for awhile...

nice as long as the soil aint got any time realese bulshit you should be just fine and peat moss is good helps the soil drain and i wanna c those ferts pics u got i hope damn if you can u might have to get one of those 3 pack deals on ebay its like 35-40 bucks and you get alll 3 stages of fox farm nutes

grow big 1 lit
big bloom 1 lit
tiger bloom 1lit
thats what i got and have been using for about a year works great and affordable just go get one of those greendot prepaid visas WORK GREAT for online purchases(if you want)

camera_pics_157.jpg

camera_pics_158.jpg
^this is the plant food i picked up dont know if it would work or not. its not time release.
camera_pics_159.jpg

camera_pics_155.jpg

camera_pics_156.jpg

camera_pics_154.jpg

camera_pics_153.jpg
the one on the right is really starting to fill out

wasnt sure wut exactly u needed

Contains all 15 essential nutrients
Plant-tone
5-3-3
total nitrogen(n)....5.0%
0.5%...Ammoniacal nitrogen
0.5%...other water soluble nitrogen
4.0%...water insoluble nitrogen
Available phosphate....3.0%
soluble potash.....3.0%
calcium....3.0%
total magnesium...0.5%
0.3%..water soluble magnesium
sulfur...1.0%
1.0%...combined sulfur
boron...0.02%
chlorine...0.1%
cobalt...0.0005%
total copper....0.05%
total iron...1.0%
total manganese...0.05
0.01%....water soluble manganese
molybdenum...0.0005%
sodium....0.1%
total zinc....0.05%
potential acidity equivalent to 80lbs. CaCo3 per ton

derived from:dehydrated manure, feather meal, crab meal, cocoa meal, corn gluten, bone meal, dried blood, sunflower meal, kelp meal, alfalfa meal, greensand, rock phosphate, sulfate of potash, sulfate of potash magnesia, and humates

Re: 420 Member of the Month - April 2009

i think this is what you got right Plant-tone® 5-3-3
All Natural Plant Food with Bio-tone® Microbes

Available in 4, 8, 20, & 40 lb. Bags;
1 pound equals approx. 3 cupfuls.
(this was a cut and copy) just found the info

Plant-tone is a original all natural plant food made from the finest quality organics obtainable. Plant-tone’s natural organics breakdown gradually, providing a safe, long lasting food reservoir activated throughout the growing season. Plant-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth. Plant-tone is approved for organic gardening.

Lawns
For new lawns, work 40 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. into the top 4 inches of soil. Seed can be sown immediately. Once the lawn is 6 months old, treat it as an established lawn. For established lawns, apply 20 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. 3 times a year – Spring, Summer and Fall.
Garden Beds
Mix Plant-tone into the top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
New Plantings
Dig hole twice as wide and same depth as root ball. Loosen roots and spread them into prepared hole. Remove 1/3 of soil and replace with compost or soil mix. Mix 1-2 cups of Plant-tone into soil mix. Do not mound the stems. Water thoroughly and add mulch to conserve water and control weeds.
Established Plants
In general, feed trees and shrubs twice a year – Spring and Fall. Feed flowers and vegetables once per month through the growing season. Sprinkle 1 cup of Plant-tone around the drip-line of the plant (forming a circle under the plant’s outer leaves). For trees and shrubs, use 1 cup for each foot of branch spread (diameter of plant).
Potted Plants
Mix 1 part Plant-tone to 25 parts soil. Feed established plants 1 tsp. of Plant-tone for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.

Re: 420 Member of the Month - April 2009

hmm I think I will, but tomorrow in the am, now it's time for night night, it's been a long exhausting day, goodnight fellow herbalists, put ya lighters up!

dude ment to post this on this thread
i think this is what you got right Plant-tone® 5-3-3
All Natural Plant Food with Bio-tone® Microbes

Available in 4, 8, 20, & 40 lb. Bags;
1 pound equals approx. 3 cupfuls.
(this was a cut and copy) just found the info

Plant-tone is a original all natural plant food made from the finest quality organics obtainable. Plant-tone’s natural organics breakdown gradually, providing a safe, long lasting food reservoir activated throughout the growing season. Plant-tone’s all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our patented blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth. Plant-tone is approved for organic gardening.

Lawns
For new lawns, work 40 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. into the top 4 inches of soil. Seed can be sown immediately. Once the lawn is 6 months old, treat it as an established lawn. For established lawns, apply 20 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. 3 times a year – Spring, Summer and Fall.
Garden Beds
Mix Plant-tone into the top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
New Plantings
Dig hole twice as wide and same depth as root ball. Loosen roots and spread them into prepared hole. Remove 1/3 of soil and replace with compost or soil mix. Mix 1-2 cups of Plant-tone into soil mix. Do not mound the stems. Water thoroughly and add mulch to conserve water and control weeds.
Established Plants
In general, feed trees and shrubs twice a year – Spring and Fall. Feed flowers and vegetables once per month through the growing season. Sprinkle 1 cup of Plant-tone around the drip-line of the plant (forming a circle under the plant’s outer leaves). For trees and shrubs, use 1 cup for each foot of branch spread (diameter of plant).
Potted Plants
Mix 1 part Plant-tone to 25 parts soil. Feed established plants 1 tsp. of Plant-tone for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.

Back
Top Bottom