1st time grow - Would like a mentor

Several people I've talked with about uploading photos tell me this site hasn't updated/upgraded the photo aspect of this site in about 9 years. I for one cannot figure it out. Most say they're only able to do anything with photos if they do it on their cell phone. That they cannot do it on the site itself on their computer.

Go to the top of any page. Hover your mouse cursor over "GALLERY", from the drop down click "Upload Photos". From there select the photos (near bottom of page). Don't worry about title,s tags, etc... Just select, upload....ok....ok...until it's done. Then when you comment click the cam icon from the tool bar, you'll see your "library" that you've started/created.

Go to the top of any page. Hover your mouse cursor over "GALLERY", from the drop down click "Upload Photos". From there select the photos (near bottom of page). Don't worry about title,s tags, etc... Just select, upload....ok....ok...until it's done. Then when you comment click the cam icon from the tool bar, you'll see your "library" that you've started/created.

I appreciate you taking the time to try to help. I've tried for at least 2 hours to figure it out. I consider myself to be of above average intelligence. However that does not pertain to things electronic or computer in nature. At this point I really have no photos to post anyway. I'll wait till I do to get aggravated again.

Again, thanks for the help.

I appreciate you taking the time to try to help. I've tried for at least 2 hours to figure it out. I consider myself to be of above average intelligence. However that does not pertain to things electronic or computer in nature. At this point I really have no photos to post anyway. I'll wait till I do to get aggravated again.

Again, thanks for the help.
If your using the web I had to go on gallery then upload .

Hey guys its been a few days or so since my last update . Now on week 5 of veg .
My mh blew the other day so im doing the rest of the grow with my hps and cfl side lighting . Decided to give them a trim and some more LST

420-magazine-mobile1284602735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1620222299.jpg

Very healthy looking plants! Seems to be a good medium. I'm using coco / perlite at the moment, wouldn't mind switching it up for a future grow.
Thank you they are much bigger now with more even tops , I'm very excited for harvest ... My seller recommended this medium for easier learning and less problems . is also meant to give hydro results while maintaining some earthy notes ... I've found it pretty straight forward so far but that's only due to non stop research :)

420-magazine-mobile1194542905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile859973136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698389640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile391437626.jpg

Week 2 of flower , apologies for the brightness as it can't move them today as I have no room outside of the tent . Currently on week1 -4 remo flower schedule with a 600hps . They smell amazing

Back
Top Bottom