2 Weeks into Flowering

Hillbudda

IMG_20160525_220033.jpg
IMG_20160525_220023.jpg
IMG_20160525_211914.jpg
IMG_20160525_211856.jpg
IMG_20160525_211852.jpg

I have no idea the strains, after losing several expensive crops I had to reclean and start over in my room.. New paint, filters, fans and completely bleaced inside and out as well as I bleach all entry way weekly now to detour insects... That being said we didn't want to spend more money on clones so we grabbed out of our mystery bag of seeds we found in weed! Out of 12 seeds I got 6 healthy starters... Two weeks ago I put those starts into flowering 12/12.. Lights are 1.6 ft from plants including 3florescent and a 600 HPS. I water when soil is dry and give it buddah bloom, cal mag, hpk weekly.. The plants are growing super huge and fast but not showing a lot of growth on flowers.. Worried about light for all parts of my plants I started training branches instead of clipping leaves... Input is welcome I just want to show off my beauties, gain more knowledge and grow more dank weed!!!

They look great! :goodjob: although after 2 weeks you should see some pistils shooting out. are there any? I can't really tell by the photos. Other than that as long as there are no light leaks she should be right on track!

I like to sit in my room in the dark to make sure no light leaks so I know 100% that's not the problem! While going into my dark room with a green light I have found pistils on all 6.. They are just coming along very slowly which I wasn't expecting.. My last grows developed quickly... That being said some of our seeds could be upwards of 20 years old.. Very excited to see some more flowering!!!

Week 3 in flowering found phosphorus was to low as soon as upped plants are making more flowering spots! Glad that they are back on track!!!

Back
Top Bottom