2009 December Harvest

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

I don't know how I missed this thread but its a great one. I started reading this thread last night and finished it today on my lunch break. I'm going to follow this to the "T" on my first grow. Thanks for the timke you have taken to put up this tutorial.

Thank you, Sky. That thread is the final product of this:

Who is that in your Avatar?

Thank you, Sky. That thread is the final product of this:

Who is that in your Avatar?

My avatar is "Towlie" from southpark. The only way he can remeber things if he gets hi. Lol

Towelie is one of the best cartoon personalities that exists today IMO

"Maybe I should get a little high"

Roseman:

I have a question on Fertilizers.

I currently use a veg 3-1-5 and a bloom 2-2-6 with a xtra bud addon potash plus 18 % potash.

I read a quote from you that you wished you hadnt listened to or used fertilizer add ons or similar to that.

I wondered what you used in NPK ferts.

The 2nd part of the question was that I'm looking at a fully organic liquid fert which is
N=18.5
P=4.3
K=14.5

I'll pm you the make.

Would it be better to use something like this with a much stronger % of nutrients and also much cheaper than buy dual/triple bottles of other nutrients @ twice the cost.

I'm considering using a product silicia which is supposed to stack on plant tissue.

Ever used it?

I grow with Coco so should work with bubbles just faster with bubbles right?

Also with that stronger nute, I read how you found that nitrogen stoppped dying leaves.

Well, that products got a stack of nitrogen.....

Roseman:

I have a question on Fertilizers.

I currently use a veg 3-1-5 and a bloom 2-2-6 with a xtra bud addon potash plus 18 % potash.

I read a quote from you that you wished you hadnt listened to or used fertilizer add ons or similar to that.

I wondered what you used in NPK ferts.

The 2nd part of the question was that I'm looking at a fully organic liquid fert which is
N=18.5
P=4.3
K=14.5

I'll pm you the make.

Would it be better to use something like this with a much stronger % of nutrients and also much cheaper than buy dual/triple bottles of other nutrients @ twice the cost.

I'm considering using a product silicia which is supposed to stack on plant tissue.

Ever used it?

I grow with Coco so should work with bubbles just faster with bubbles right?

Also with that stronger nute, I read how you found that nitrogen stoppped dying leaves.

Well, that products got a stack of nitrogen.....

I total misunderstood your PM and I'm not qualified to answer questions about coco growing.

I use cheap, pre-packaged, pre-mesured, pre pH balanced, NO brand named nutes :
GROW or VEG N-P-K 10-5-14
CALCIUM 6%, MAGNISUM 2%, SULPHUR 3%,
IRON .12%, MANGANESE .05%,
AND BORON, COPPER, CHLORIDE,
MOLYBDENUM, AND ZINC .01%

BLOOM or Flower N-P-K 5-15-14
(NOTE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF NITROGEN IS STILL IN THERE)
CALCIUM 5%, MAGNESIUM 3.5%,
SULPHUR 4%, IRON .1%,
AND BORON, COPPER, CHLORIDE,
MOLYBDENUM, AND ZINC .01%

my comment about not liking additional nutes or supplements is because of the advertising, you know, "Use Whale Bloom and get buds as big a whales"
is jsut a scam to get you to buy more.
I like SIMPLE.
If the nutes you are using are worth using, then why add more to it?

And I can not see the logic in using an all purpose 3 in one nutes. The two distinct cycles of VEG and FLower need two different kinds of nutes.

and I can not see the need of ORGANIC nutes either for me, but it is a matter of preference.

Very interesting......I'm totally gunna go check out a massive home depot store see and see what the prices are like.

I'm happy with the nutes im using, but I dont get why they have like 2% min -6% max in nute levels.

Then you get these types with 18.5% - 5% min - 14%

Thats what is making me wonder if im paying for less nutes in a bottle when i couldve gotten more.

Nice pics ! Would love to download your head!
bad_boys_20.gif

I am just getting back into horticulture and much behind on fact/fiction and do's and don'ts of indoor. I have a couple of projects going on now, a couple of unknown sativa kinda thingys finishing nicely and a 18hr florescent clone/ veg. area. Both are small 3' x 5'.
I'll upload some pics soon.

roseman hows things brotha been a while since ive heard from you

Back
Top Bottom