2009 December Harvest

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

Is there any way I can get a copy with pics of the thread from the other site and including the end of the grow on this site. I looked at the printable version and it is still 11 pages with no pics. I think the pics are important. If you have it on your computer I would love a copy. Thanks for all your help, without your tutorial I would have failed. :cheer::peace:

Is there any way I can get a copy with pics of the thread from the other site and including the end of the grow on this site. I looked at the printable version and it is still 11 pages with no pics. I think the pics are important. If you have it on your computer I would love a copy. Thanks for all your help, without your tutorial I would have failed. :cheer::peace:

I am slowly moving it here, and it is a lot of work, to re-size the pics, upload them, and post them, but it is here:

Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Please do not post there, until I can finish it.

I just wanted to say that I'm not gay either.

I'm a brand new Deep Water Culture, though. I just found this thread after reading all the way to the (almost) end on the other site. I'm working on my 4th grow, but all the others were soil. this time it's a Bubble Bucket!

I just wanted to say that I'm not gay either.

I'm a brand new Deep Water Culture, though. I just found this thread after reading all the way to the (almost) end on the other site. I'm working on my 4th grow, but all the others were soil. this time it's a Bubble Bucket!

Welcome to 420 bro. Very glad you are here.

I just posted on your INTRO post.

Look here and visit:

The Deep Water Culture Home

You must have had a great xmas with some lovely looking trees harvested around that time. Are you from the US roseman?

Yeah you really got the growing on the cheap down my man. I just went and racked close to a grand on a CC.

I know what you mean about racking up the CC I did the same when My Dr finally signed spent aroudn 2k setting up a 1kw flower room 400w veg closet and 200w mother closet

Roseman, I know it's been awhile since the last post on this thread but just finished it and like your other posts, fantastic job!!:nicethread: Can't thank you and other experienced growers on here enough for all of the great info you share with noobs like me. I've been smokin for some damn near 40 yrs and just now starting to be my own gardener. Man,what an awesome hobby huh? Thanks again so much for your input, it's greatly admired and appreciated!:thanks::welldone::ganjamon:

Roseman, I know it's been awhile since the last post on this thread but just finished it and like your other posts, fantastic job!!:nicethread: Can't thank you and other experienced growers on here enough for all of the great info you share with noobs like me. I've been smokin for some damn near 40 yrs and just now starting to be my own gardener. Man,what an awesome hobby huh? Thanks again so much for your input, it's greatly admired and appreciated!:thanks::welldone::ganjamon:

Thanks alot, man.

Hey, visit us over here at

and join in some Deep Water Culture comradery.

Just estimating,
I roll one fat joint a day, and possibly once a week, a 2nd skinny joint. My wife only smokes on weekends, one or two tokes and she is fried. About 2 or 3 times a month, I give away a joint and every two or 3 months, I share a half oz to an ounce witn my x -wife when she is out.
I go through one ounce a month total and 12 ounces lasts me a year, plus the few ounces I give away or share.

Just estimating,
I roll one fat joint a day, and possibly once a week, a 2nd skinny joint. My wife only smokes on weekends, one or two tokes and she is fried. About 2 or 3 times a month, I give away a joint and every two or 3 months, I share a half oz to an ounce witn my x -wife when she is out.
I go through one ounce a month total and 12 ounces lasts me a year, plus the few ounces I give away or share.

Haha sharing is caring RM. I smoke about 3 grams per blunt 2 grams if i pack a bowl and I usually smoke twice a day. Once in the AM once before I knock. Not counting when i smoke with friends and such. A ounce can last me about 2-3 weeks half an ounce last only two weeks depends on the Bud. This is why i want to grow, it is a crazy expense habit and at times I feel as if my body relies on weed to function. Like i dont eat right dont want breakfast cant decide for lunch maybe it is all mental but i have been sober for a few days and am surviving. Anyhow I wish I had me a friend who would give away buds.:rollit:

I know what you mean about racking up the CC I did the same when My Dr finally signed spent aroudn 2k setting up a 1kw flower room 400w veg closet and 200w mother closet

I have spent about 1500 already not counting the 5-6 hundred I plan on spending. I look at it as a long time investment because I will spend that much in about 6months probably even more if I am smoking the good stuff.

Haha sharing is caring RM. I smoke about 3 grams per blunt 2 grams if i pack a bowl and I usually smoke twice a day. Once in the AM once before I knock. Not counting when i smoke with friends and such. A ounce can last me about 2-3 weeks half an ounce last only two weeks depends on the Bud. This is why i want to grow, it is a crazy expense habit and at times I feel as if my body relies on weed to function. Like i dont eat right dont want breakfast cant decide for lunch maybe it is all mental but i have been sober for a few days and am surviving. Anyhow I wish I had me a friend who would give away buds.:rollit:

I have spent about 1500 already not counting the 5-6 hundred I plan on spending. I look at it as a long time investment because I will spend that much in about 6months probably even more if I am smoking the good stuff.

I spent a bunch on the first grow, second all I bought was the nutes. All the expense is up front, all the pleasure comes down the line.

Can't wait to have my own stash again. All my buddies have moved away and so went any trusted contacts. Been a dry couple of months. So a friend like you would be a friend indeed..Haha. Won't be long now.:bong::ganjamon:

Myzz617,

if you was near by, I'd share with you.

Lolz thanks RM

I spent a bunch on the first grow, second all I bought was the nutes. All the expense is up front, all the pleasure comes down the line.

Exactly what I have been telling myself. Hopefully I will be ordering my seeds soon and not far after that the fun will begin. Going for my license tomorrow so hopefully I get it so I can make as many trips as i needed to the hydro shop.

Back
Top Bottom