2009 December Harvest

Re: Roseman's 2009 December Harvest

wonderful harvest roseman great job friend hopefully one day ill be as lucky

Great Grow Bro, Look's Like A Jungle In There Still !!! Happy Smoke'nn !!!

Check Ya Later, Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

looking nice..now when you said oil i presume you mean hash oil..if so how do u extract with alcohol or butaine or another method,if i misunderstood you completely ignore every thing i just said..im pretty fried:passitleft:

Man, that butane scares me to death. I use 100 Isopropyl Alcohol (or 91) and a blender and a super fine strainer, then evaporate the alcohol out. I 'll do a tutorial here soon. It is so potent, it numbs my brain, all thoughts stop, then I have to sit down and can't move or talk. COUCH LOCK FOR SURE.

Hi Roseman!

Just so people know- you started your groww around Aug 25th from seed and you harvested on Dec 9th. 104 days? or so??
And thats why Deep Water Culture do it best! Fat, fast grows!

Ya Bro, Can't Wait To See More..

I Hear Ya, Sometimes I Wonder About Other Forums And What Goes On ??? Don't Really See Why Everyone Can't Get Along, I Know We Are All Human Stuff Happens, Like Why I Have To Go With RLMC Hear, In 07 I Really Don't Remeber The Detail's But 420 PM Me, And I Was A Smart-Ass, And He Banned Me, LOL It Was My Fault And A Learning Lesson LOL, And Haven't Been Banned Anywhere Else Since..

But Any Way, Glad To See You Doing Well, And Ya I'll Be Hanging Out And More Likely Start Some Threads With My Aeroponic Stuff.

Check Ya Later, Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

Hi Roseman!

Just so people know- you started your groww around Aug 25th from seed and you harvested on Dec 9th. 104 days? or so??
And thats why Deep Water Culture do it best! Fat, fast grows!

that is so very close. I 'd have to go back and look, (I will later) but I think I started soaking seeds the last day of August, had a sprout the first day of September, and did the first chopping Dec 10th. I vegged 5 weeks to the day, and was in 12/12 8 and half weeks to 9 weeks to the day. I harvested on 3 different days...18 and 1/7 ounces of dried manicured buds.

2009_Grow_017.jpg

I like to manicure them very closely. I love the trim leaves for making HASH.AFTER I get them manicured, I hang them in large boxes, not touching each other. I dry them depending on size, for 5 to 8 days. The popcorn buds and fluff buds dry in 4 or 5 days. The largest ones, I dry for 7 or 8 days. I put the boxes in a very dark room, low humidity, with an oscilating fan blowing OVER but not ON them. If it rains, I dry an extra day to make up for the high humidity.

i've seen alot of hanging methods, and I like this one alot, +rep for ingenuity :p

Mike?

I saw your grow pics over there and I sure wanted to follow your grow. I'll be banned soon there but this site is like dying and going to heaven, compared to over there. You can just feel the love here.

Yeah Roseman it's ghostridermike I couldn't fit it here so I went with ghostgardener. it seems a lot more laid back here, I just don;t know where to post a journal or where is everbody at ?

Man, that butane scares me to death. I use 100 Isopropyl Alcohol (or 91) and a blender and a super fine strainer, then evaporate the alcohol out. I 'll do a tutorial here soon. It is so potent, it numbs my brain, all thoughts stop, then I have to sit down and can't move or talk. COUCH LOCK FOR SURE.

you should really invest in some bubblebags with all that trim... they pay off quick, and much more pure hash.

:nicethread:

i've seen alot of hanging methods, and I like this one alot, +rep for ingenuity :p

It allows me to blow air OVER them, but not ON them directly. The cardboard also absorbs some humidity. When I started DRYING them, it had to rain 3 days in a row and that didn't help any.

All my books and the experts say to dry them until the stem will easily snap. I did the first few grows I did, but I hate a DRY and CRISPY bud. I read up on CURING tobacco and I learned I can DRY and CURE and still safely have semi-moist buds. Many growers DRY up to 14 days, but I now dry 8 or 9 days and Burp the jars twice daily. On my giant colas, I remove a lot of the stem, but I do leave some stem that will not SNAP easily. I examine them twice daily and I dry some more and I add moisture back some too.

Back
Top Bottom