2021 Grow Time

kaw900r

I was given 9 that just started and only 6 survived going on vacation the day after I got them. 5 of them not sure what they are but could me gorilla something and the other is supposed to be bubba kush surrounded by the others. You can see 4 are doing really good and might flip them in another week. Also just started feeding them nutes the flora series. Any advice always welcome

20211027_081341.jpg

First thing is to turn off the grow light and turn on a regular light, like the white light that is in a ceiling fixture or a reading lamp on a table.

The purple color makes it about impossible to see if there is any sort of problem starting since we cannot see the true color of the leaves, etc.

From personal experience I have noticed that it is harder, a lot harder, to see insects and insect damage in a purple light until it is almost to late.

Hello @kaw900r hope you are having a good day.
Beautiful garden.
When I plant in coco I raise the center so water automatically runs to the outside.
If you water where you want the roots to go not where they are they grow better.
Coco requires being fed every day at exactly 5.8 ph with calmag also.
Coco must be kept wet all the time.
Also you should add cal mag to your mixture first then nutrients then ph to 5.8.
Let the roots fill the pot pretty well before you flip to flower.
Hope that helps a little.
Stay safe.
Bill

I used that feed chart for several years with good results. GH has newer ones on their website and I finally changed over to this one in coco:

CFC-Nutes-82018WEB.jpg

I've been pleased with the results feeding 3 times per day to 15-20% runoff in 3 gallon pots. More than a plant or two and some type of drainage platforms are pretty much a must have or you find yourself racing to empty catch pans all the time.

I used that feed chart for several years with good results. GH has newer ones on their website and I finally changed over to this one in coco:

CFC-Nutes-82018WEB.jpg

I've been pleased with the results feeding 3 times per day to 15-20% runoff in 3 gallon pots. More than a plant or two and some type of drainage platforms are pretty much a must have or you find yourself racing to empty catch pans all the time.
I have a shop vac to get rid of runoff.
Makes things much easier.
I also pre charge my coco with bokashi an Frass & Dazzle. (Insect frass)
Creates microbes and fungi to improve root health and nutrient uptake.
Its a game changer in coco.
Put in air pots it's like rocket fuel.
Stay safe.
Bill

CFC-Nutes-82018WEB.jpg

What's your setup that you water 3 times a day?

Grow room is 5'8" X 7'8", I have an HLG Scorpion Rspec over the back 5', 6" exhaust w/carbon filter, 6" intake w/HVAC filter, lung room conditioned to 72º F and 50% rh. I run DTW, 3 gal. FloraFlex buckets with their Matrix, circulator and pad. 18 gal. reservoir, timer/pump feeds to runoff at 10:30, 3:30 and 5:30

Correction: Times are 10:30, 3:30 and 8:30 . . . no 5:30 feeding. Light comes on at 10:00 am, 12/12 for photoperiods. First feeding runs an extra 15 seconds, right now pump is on 65/50/50 in seconds. Just swapped the pump so that still has to be dialed in a bit, but I'm close to target 20% runoff.

Some how stem broke on back left plant so I have 7 clones now. Popped a seed and it's sprouting up. 3 ready for 12x12 flip and think I will get a couple clones from buba kush before the flip

What I've learned temp is best during light no higher than 75, off 65 range, don't start counting until you see pistils, week 8 flip to 11x13 to make it think winter is approaching to finish off. Trying to get better at this, quality wise

Back
Top Bottom