2021 Grow Time

As stated in beginning plants were given to me, so I'm thinking this is Amnesia 7 since I know he grew this last year. He also grew Amnesia fast but this doesn't look like it to me. What do you all think? T/u

20220113_200251.jpg
Good morning @kaw900r Beautiful garden.
Hope you are well my friend.
Only thing I noticed was that great big Beautiful cola sticking up by its self. :Namaste:
If you tied it over you could drop your ligh closer to your canopy for better penetration.
Other than that everything is perfect. :thumb:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @kaw900r Beautiful garden.
Hope you are well my friend.
Only thing I noticed was that great big Beautiful cola sticking up by its self. :Namaste:
If you tied it over you could drop your ligh closer to your canopy for better penetration.
Other than that everything is perfect. :thumb:
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill
I'll try that this evening and see how flexible she is

This is week 7 of bloom, pretty sure 1 plant is bubba kush, but the other 3 I think are amnesia 7 that take supposedly 10/11 weeks. What do you look for with the naked eye? Looking with that little thing never really helps me

Wish I knew the strain for sure but thinking Amnesia 7 and pretty sure the other is bubba kush. So A7 is about 3or4 weeks and BK should be 2 weeks. Also pics 3 days after defo

20220120_075239.jpg

20220120_075234.jpg

20220120_075148.jpg

Wish I knew the strain for sure but thinking Amnesia 7 and pretty sure the other is bubba kush. So A7 is about 3or4 weeks and BK should be 2 weeks. Also pics 3 days after defo

20220120_075239.jpg

20220120_075234.jpg

20220120_075148.jpg
Great work my friend @kaw900r hope you are well today my friend.
Are you feeding everyone the same?
The ones in flower that are older should be cut back on nitrogen.
And the big one in pic 2 is getting hungry, she is eating her leaves already.
She needs a bit more nutrition I think. :Namaste:
Looks pretty dam good in there. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Will feed her more and the ones on the last few weeks is getting slightly different and going to use the powder Kool bloom on them for the next couple of weeks. Appreciate your help

How tall are your plants? I just got my pro2000 today, it was much bigger and heavier than I expected. Does it really compare to 1000 watt HPS? Or is it still 400 watt equivalent? Its so bright
The tallest is 4' the others are 3.5' and the others that just flipped are 20". I think it compares to a 1000w and plants love it

I'm wondering if this is actually Amnesia Fast that was given to me? Another lesson learned, always good to know the strain for flowering time.

20220124_055114.jpg

20220124_055056.jpg

20220123_221020.jpg
If this is Amnesia Fast, this is week 8 and would that explain leaves in center turning yellow?

I always write my strains on the pot in sharpie along with a date planted. I erase with a little alcohol wipe after harvest. I hate not knowing what strains they are but if you have grown them before then you should be able to tell who's who. These LED lights are incredible I'm so happy to have made the switch from HPS

I always write my strains on the pot in sharpie along with a date planted. I erase with a little alcohol wipe after harvest. I hate not knowing what strains they are but if you have grown them before then you should be able to tell who's who. These LED lights are incredible I'm so happy to have made the switch from HPS
They were given to me and the person told me then that they could be a few different strains. Yes, I write the name on side also. They seem to be finishing up nicely

Here's the chart I've been using except I don't use rapid start or blend, but I do use calmag & terminator and haven't decided on the flush. What are your thoughts on it

Screenshot_20220124-183610_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom