23 day old above soil - How does it look?

I didn't upload a picture yet I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture with my smart phone because my computer is down.

I uploaded 3 pictures to 420 photo gallery they are side ways. I over watered it and it has a phosphorus deficiency i am trying to make it recover . am i screwed? Or will it recover ? Its a 23 day old early miss autoflower

I am going to upload 3 new pictures to my 420 photo gallery so you can look but i dont think i can post them on the thread with my phone. I dont see any tab to post them. Give me a few minutes to upload them to 420 photos

Lol but excactly that is explained in the links i sent to you ... When you Write a Comment here on this Thread in the bottom Left Corner of your Chat Window Doesnt it say My Photos ? If yes click that and choose the photos you want to post here ...Im on a Computer never did it with a Smartphone

Lol but excactly that is explained in the links i sent to you ... When you Write a Comment here on this Thread in the bottom Left Corner of your Chat Window Doesnt it say My Photos ? If yes click that and choose the photos you want to post here ...Im on a Computer never did it with a Smartphone

There is nothing that says my photos or any link to press when using my smartphone. I uploaded 3 pictures to 420 photos you can check them out there. i uploaded pictures there and people were able to see them

There is nothing that says my photos or any link to press when using my smartphone. I uploaded 3 pictures to 420 photos you can check them out there. i uploaded pictures there and people were able to see them

Yes I looked at them but since i am at my First grow I cant really say much .. just tried to help you with uploading the Picture ... but Im sure you will get Help !!

Yes I looked at them but since i am at my First grow I cant really say much .. just tried to help you with uploading the Picture ... but Im sure you will get Help !!

I switched to desktop mode on my phone so i can post pictures.Does it look like it is flowering ? I have no idea what it is supposed to look like.
20151205_130455.jpg
20151205_130437.jpg
20151205_130416.jpg
20151205_130416.jpg
20151205_130437.jpg
20151205_130437.

Back
Top Bottom