2nd grow in coco but

tonythc

I’m having a very odd defiencey of some sort.
Here is what I’m using:
Fox Farm Coco Loco-Coco was buffered
Calimagic-3 ml per gal.
Floraflex nutes-per feeding chart
Potassium Silicate-2 ml per 1 liter
Great White Myco’s in reservoir-2 tsp per 20 gallons of water.
Ph is 6.1-5.9
Under the HLG 650 R
Temps are 77 with lights on
Temps are 70 with light off

I am able to only feed once per day. I maintain a solid 20-30% runoff. I haven’t checked the runoff in sometime now due to everything else looking great. I am in week 4 of flower as of yesterday.
Only thing I can possibly think is,,,, maybe a dry pocket in the coco is screwing up my ph.All 4 plants are getting the exact same thing everyday. The thricomes are not building on this plant as fast as the others also.
This all started about 2 weeks before flower. Kinda thought it would work itself out due to everything else looking so good. It hasn’t spread and has stayed local too one branch. Anybody had this issue?

CBE70669-DD29-42D2-A64E-B73ACCF10849.jpeg

A9FB655E-3B20-4BFF-88C2-58B7E3E1D053.jpeg

34ABE578-AA66-4557-88A3-87E5AED222B0.jpeg

5D0BBE4D-4910-46ED-BC13-1F55F807F459.jpeg

TMV can be localized in one branch. or half of your plant
That’s crazy,,, never experienced anything like this in my 35 yrs of growing. You taught me something today sir! Should I pull that plant or let it ride out with the rest? The other plants are doing great.

That’s crazy,,, never experienced anything like this in my 35 yrs of growing. You taught me something today sir! Should I pull that plant or let it ride out with the rest? The other plants are doing great.
Just let her ride out...it wont affect the taste or whatever...that branch wont give you big buds but they're smoke able non the less....Had this problem many times when i grew seeds from a certain Dutch Breeder that claims he's the one who created the original White Widow

So,,,, I just researched tmv and it does look like that’s what it is. I really appreciate you helping a old man diagnose the problem. Gonna keep an eye on it and if it gets worse,,,,,, I’m tossing that girl out the door. Can’t have any sub par weed in my room .lol

So,,,, I just researched tmv and it does look like that’s what it is. I really appreciate you helping a old man diagnose the problem. Gonna keep an eye on it and if it gets worse,,,,,, I’m tossing that girl out the door. Can’t have any sub par weed in my room .lol
Us Oldies got to stick together Bro!...And no thanks is needed ;)

Back
Top Bottom