A little burning, but feeding light: what's up?

DrDankness

Hey guys. Just flipped my babies into flower. Im running 1 gal pots with Canna coco and im running their Coco A + B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym and Botanicare calmag (2 ml per gal). Im feeding per Cannas "light" feeding schedule and they are doing this. Room temps are always 70-76* and ph stays at 5.8/5.9 and my EC is right around 1 - 1.1. Feed 4 times a day and getting plenty of run off. Just getting these rusty parts on random leaves on random plants. Anyone know what this could be?

Attachments

• thumbnail-_1_.jpeg
    thumbnail-_1_.jpeg
    425.1 KB · Views: 158
  • thumbnail-_3__1.jpeg
    thumbnail-_3__1.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 147
  • thumbnail-_4_.jpeg
    thumbnail-_4_.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 149
  • thumbnail-_5_.jpeg
    thumbnail-_5_.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 152
I don't know barely wanything about water but I see that when my cal/mag is low in soil and I've read and experienced I need lots under LED's could you up that a bit? . Also, that's a awesome setup! I dabble in water, would like to get a multiple plant rig going someday. CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

I'm by no means a genius when it comes to this, but if those marks are only on a couple of leaves it could just be some damage from when you've been working on the plant. She looks a little pale, also, so maybe underfeeding a little?

I'm not too sure, bud. Good luck!

No i think i had some pests getting in. I fixed the issue though. Ive tried upping the feed but they dont react well when i do. I went by Cannas regular feed and they started burning. They have been growing like crazy, way more than any grow ive had in the past. I just dont know what the random rust spots are/were. They seem to be better lately.

Back
Top Bottom