2nd Grow Let's Go

Ok so it is finally over it so on the 7th I flushed my plants soil came back the next day turned of everything except my exhaust vent and zipped it for the next 2 days chopped them down on the 10th hung them in the tent zipped up until the 15th when I canned them so today the 17th I opened for the first time I got 99 grams of plant A it is some really loose fluffy bud I Got 153 grams of plant B it also is pretty fluffy but no where as near as A. As long as I let these plant go I feel like they could have went more maybe I switched from veg to soon trying to control height. I also dropped the ball on trimming through growth left too many lower branches resulting in immature buds. I also felt like the light was to close but but couldn't due much about it. I think 86ing the tent will help things out a lot from now on and I think I want to know what I'm growing from now on so I will be looking into some seed banks but In the mean time can wait for this to cure to see how it smokes!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom