2nd Grow - Super Lemon Haze - C99

wranglerpx

Well my first grow is nearing its end so I figured I'll get right to my next journal. I am pretty happy with the results of my first grow, the important thing is I have learned a lot through trial and error and everyone's help on :420:. I have jumped on the TEAM BPN bandwagon thanks to my man Corey! I have also added two Air Pots to my arsenal. Here are my specs:

What strain is it? Female Seeds Co. C99 and Greenhouse Seeds Co. Super Lemon Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
If in Veg... For how long? 7 Days
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 70% Pro-Mix BX, 20% Perlite, and 10% Bone Meal and Worm Castings with some dolomite lime.
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon Air Pots
Size of light? 150w HPS and 2 42w 2700k CFL's
Temp of Room/cab? high 70's light, mid 60's dark
RH of Room/cab? 45 - 60% atm
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? none so far
How often are you watering? When pots are light
Type and strength of ferts used? 3 part Blue Planet Nutrient organic line with blue bloom booster. Also mixed in some Root Magic Mycorrhizae into the top layer of soil as directed.

I started my beans off in peat pots and planted them in small nursery pots. When they are big enough I will transplant into my 2 awaiting Air Pots. I made a make shift veg box using a large plastic tote, some mylar, some 6500k CFL's I had laying around, and a small desk fan. I fed the first regimine of BPN nutes yesterday and they loved it! Boy do those nutes stink though, haha. They will be put in my tent as soon as my first grow is done, which should be a week or so. Here are some Pics:

new_setup5.JPG

Day_2_sprout_2.JPG

DAY_2_sprout.JPG

re: 2nd Grow - Super Lemon Haze - C99

I love the SLH strain. I'll be checkin this one out.

Two of my favorite strains. This may or may not be a problem. C-99 is a 55-60 days strain and it's done. SLH is 10 weeks for me and it was done. Just a heads up.

:goodluck:
Flip

thanks for the heads up. I have read that SLH can take upwards to 11 weeks and that C99 was a fast landrace sativa. Shouldnt be a problem, I will just harcest them as they come. It might actually work out better because when the c99 is harvested, the SLH will get more of the direct light for the last 2-3 weeks of flowering so score!

I too have some SLH groing. 3 weeks of 12/12 and one of two plants only showing a few pistils. This is gonna take 10 weeks easy maybe more.

Anyway Im subbed.

I would say SLH is a potent strain and one of my favorites. But what turned me off was the germ rates was low for me and i could only save 1 out of the five. Yield was also low. Not good for commercial but if you just want some good mj for yourself, go for it.

Flip

Veg week 1

Well they are at that point where they are starting to take off. The C99 is growing slightly faster than the slh but they both look pretty healthy so far. I plan on transplanting them in their airpots within the next couple days, prolly for the next watering. After I fed them the first weeks regimine of BPN organic nutes, they were put into overdrive. Seriously, they have grown so much faster than my last grow with the floraduo nutes. Here are some pics:

my DIY mini veg chamber
mini_veg_chamber.JPG

mini_veg_chamber_2.JPG

group shot week 1 veg
SLH_C99_veg_1.JPG

SLH
slh_veg_1.JPG

C99
c99_1_veg.JPG

Have a good evening!

I also have some SLH going. The strain is a sickly looking strain that seems to claw on everyone. They can also be prone to late flowering as though they have no interest in reproduction...

But I am told it is good smoke that is unequalled and extremely popular. I can't wait to find out for myself having never smoked it.

I will have new pictures of mine up by Sunday afternoon.

Hey there Wrangler,
Gonna watch if ya don't mind.
Flipped my room 17 days ago. Got Slh, C99 male and female, lemon skunk, chocolope, A-Train, Moby Dick, two Qwebbles and a Purple God Bud flowering now.
Looking good. I'm subbed.
Cindy is also one of my favorites. Great smoke, easy plant( feed lightly ).
Good luck
Ilynnboy

Greetings Wrangler,

Watching your grow as I have four SLH growing now that are at day 27 of flower. The strain seems to grow well and I expect a good yield.

Good luck with your grow.

Jarew

Back
Top Bottom