2nd Indoor

Droonk

This is my 2nd attempt at growing in a 48"x28"x28" grow box. This is where I am as of tonight, I flipped it over on December 26 and have had a really bad spider mite situation that seems to have come over from my first harvest (very bad netting mite issue on that one). I believe I may have started to win the battle against these buggers as the plants have started to look ALOT more healthy over the last 4 days. I have finished my pruning and did my 3rd spray today over 2 weeks. Any suggestions would be great, following will be the products I am using.

DSCF1818Medium.jpg

DSCF1819Medium.jpg

DSCF1820Medium.jpg

DSCF1817Medium.jpg

DSCF1822Medium.jpg

DSCF1821Medium.jpg

Food and products I am using are as follows:

Plant-Prod 20-20-20 all purpose
Technaflora plant products (I am missing BC Bloom, so I have opted out of the Bloom/Boost combo right now for just plant-prod 20-20-20, yes I know it could be better, but it is working so far)

Supernatural Excellofizz co2 pucks (1/4 puck every 3-4 days)
Vitamin B that I mix into a spray bottle and spray it onto the plants during night time close 1 hr away from lights turning on every couple of days)

End all 2 for mites.

:grinjoint:

My buds have started to come close to the lights at the top, they are 3 weeks into flowering. Should I cut them down lower on the main bud or will that cause too much stress on them? And will the next stage branches grow to tall as well and hit the lights? Anyone have experience with these little boxes?

i wouldnt cut them now, try tying them down and away from light. good luck

I did what you said and took a couple of screws and drilled them into the sides of the pots. Took some gardening twine and bent down the tops. I think I will knock the top off in veg on next harvest. But the twine definately helps.

I also got a 110 to 12v power converter and two computer fans. I noticed the flow in the box isn't that great. It has two ports on the back wall, on either side and a 110 fan in the middle that is only blowing one way. im hoping I can get a nice circular flow with the added fans.

I definately have learned alot about growing these little guys since my 1st attempt. You must keep up on the lower stalk trimings and dont let them get too busy. Good lower flow and sunglight to the whole plant is critical. I had bad issues with Spider Mites on my first batch, and had bad mites on the first bit of veg, it costed me 1 1/2 weeks extra veg time cause it stunted them. I have learned from a local guy and since I put his practices to work the results are much better. The plants are very health.

2 x Purple Kush
14 x Shishki (its a Purple K x strain)

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom