2oz per plant per square foot

Not bigger but much older you can tie down and train a plant with 12 x 12 and create an absolute monster but it will be a 6 month old before going into flowering. Lots of train and tying down and defoliation.

Try SCROG.

Try SCROG.

Yeah, you may be able to achieve 2oz per sq ft with a scrog if everything's dialled in and the strain's a good yielder. If you work on a seed co stating 500g per m2 for a strain, that's 1.8oz per sq ft (1m2 = 10.8ft2). I would think their estimates are at the top end so whilst it could be possible it won't necessarily be easy!

I'll suggest this line: 8 weeks of veg + FIM + SCROG. If you decide to use air-pots and know your nutrients, you'll get more than that :)

Hey Mike, 8 weeks of veg sounds just right. The longer you wait in veg, the more buds you plant can potentially grow.

About after a month or so after vegging, your plant is mature enough to flower and produce a decent yield (which is what i used to do with my soil grows. But based on some reading a cannabis plant goes into an explosive growth rate just after this 'mature period' and this is where you can exponentially increase your yield by simply waiting 3 MORE WEEKS until flower.

Since you are working with a very small space, this method would end up filling a 3sqft space. But I trust with the right amount of LST and topping techniques you can achieve way more than 20z per plant. By the way, what are your height restrictions? Light setup? Soil or hydro?

Good Luck! and Happy growing AG :peace:

I have two very healthy plants....8 weeks veg, topped, supercropped, lst, in 10 gallon nursery pots under an induction light. That's 420 watts...light is at 8" to the closest top, plants are approx. 14" tall. The strain is super skunk.... a heavy yielder. Organic soil and nutrients that I have used many times........2nd week of flower........we will see how many oz/sqft........I never trust salesman......just to be honest. My plants are as even as any scrog I've ever seen!

Ok . So I know from experience that most plants by week 4 are over 1ft squared . It is only relevant that there are 3 rows of 3 . With plants at 450mm across , with a little bit of trimming and careful arranging I can fit the 9 in 3ft x 3ft x3ft space . The largest yield I have
obtained is from an untrained and untouched Auto SuperSkunk at 45grams dry for 13 weeks of growing in total . With this method I have a comfort blanket of no's of ladies and quick turnover rate . Ideally im looking for a low odour , large yielding plant of small height and medium branching that of course is highly potent with a short flower period and no more than 4 weeks veg . Im sure scrog is the most efficient and rewarding way to grow but I don't think im willing to only grow 1 plant per meter . For the most part im confident of 1oz per square ft with these dimensions and running a 400 watt hps entire cycle . Soon I will attempt scrog maybe 4 under 1 screen . I always use conditioned soil and only organic nutrients . Thanks for all the info . I shall post again after next harvest . Should be in 2-3 weeks . Other than that . Keep up the good work everyone and im happy to of found my home . I did go -------- but found little assistance . Not that I asked for much .

Ok . So I know from experience that most plants by week 4 are over 1ft squared . It is only relevant that there are 3 rows of 3 . With plants at 450mm across , with a little bit of trimming and careful arranging I can fit the 9 in 3ft x 3ft x3ft space . The largest yield I have
obtained is from an untrained and untouched Auto SuperSkunk at 45grams dry for 13 weeks of growing in total . With this method I have a comfort blanket of no's of ladies and quick turnover rate . Ideally im looking for a low odour , large yielding plant of small height and medium branching that of course is highly potent with a short flower period and no more than 4 weeks veg . Im sure scrog is the most efficient and rewarding way to grow but I don't think im willing to only grow 1 plant per meter . For the most part im confident of 1oz per square ft with these dimensions and running a 400 watt hps entire cycle . Soon I will attempt scrog maybe 4 under 1 screen . I always use conditioned soil and only organic nutrients . Thanks for all the info . I shall post again after next harvest . Should be in 2-3 weeks . Other than that . Keep up the good work everyone and im happy to of found my home . I did go -------- but found little assistance . Not that I asked for much .

Bigger plants....not taller.....and less of them!

Back
Top Bottom