2'x2.5'x3.5' Cab Ventilation/Lights Question?

Nesnarb

Hello everyone i plan on building a 2' deep 2.5' Wide and 3.5' Tall cabinet. I've decided to join the 150watt club. I'm going for the pc fan venting and I just picked up a 12volt 120mm fan that is rated for 69cfm that i plan to use for an active intake and to get the air moving around the lower end of the plants. Would it be wise to use the same fan for the outlet? Or something smaller/bigger? for the outlet I plan on building my own filter/fan combo another dude on another forum created. Basically it involves drilled holes in a pringles can with carbon filter material inside and the fan mounted to pull/push air through and out. He says it works and i'm willing to try it out.

Also the light I plan on buying has a 150 watt digital ballast that it claims is good for hps and mh. Locally, I found a good deal on a 100watt mh bulb and I was curious if it was okay to run the 100 watt bulb with that set up. Also for some reason I feel like I read somewhere that mh was hotter than hps is that true? and if i were to use the 100 watt mh for veg is it gonna be drastically different than a 150? About the ballast is it gonna be any different to make remote cause its digital?

Anyways i appriciate any advice or comments and sorry if i've posted in the wrong place or done anything wrong as this is my first post.

thanks,

Nesnarb
:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom