2'x3'x6' - 250 Watt HPS - Grow - Advice Welcome

jst1376

What strain is it? mystery clone
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? mostly sativa
If in Flower stage... For how long? 3 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? indoor, 3x2x6 grow tent, cooltube, inline fan 190cfm, 250 watt hps
Soil or Hydro? soil promix
Size of light? 250 watt hps (250 watt mh for veg)
Is it aircooled? yes, exhaust fan cooling through a 6'' cooltube
Temp of Room/cab? 19C to 30c
RH of Room/cab? 10%
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? every three days
Type and strength of ferts used? general hydropponic starter pack (50% dose)

so i wanted to test my setup and a friend gave me trimings from a plant in early flowering stage. i tried it, thinking it wouldnt get to anything. suprisingly, i found out that this technique (forcing it to reveg) is called monster cropping. so i let it go and i am now in the third week of flowering. i have flowers with long white hairs.

but, my RH was really low. it was at 10% for a long period. now i have put a humidifier (hot humidity) on a timer, 1h on then 2h off. the RH now reaches 85% during the 1h on period, then getting around 25-40% during the 2h off period.

is it good to have such a big gap of RH, what should i do.

plus, i have a 250 watt hps inside a cooltube and it seems that some of the leaves are showing light burn.

the light is at more than 30inches away.

thanks for the feed back, every bit of knowledge is apreciated. i am trying to learn and perfect my methods.

cheers

Share some picks with your operation and girls. If you have heat issues you could move the hps up a bit and a cool humidifier would have helped. You use RO water for the humidifier? I had a cool one, used tap water.. It died after two weeks

It will probably stun the growth, the plant uses the air humidity, takes some of it trough the leaves. Mine is in the 30-35% floor reading and 20-25% at top. But mine are flowering so don't need that much.

thanks, i will look tomorow for a coolmist humidifier. theres a small vicks cool humidifier at the dugstore near my home.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom