3 leafers

Karoe

Hi guys I have a mate of a mates mate that is doing a 600watt tent grow with an auto watering system he is 7 weeks in and just switched to bud lights at 6 weeks as the pistols shooting he is using rhyzontonic rooting and part a and b tonic but noticed yesterday the plants are only shooting 3 leafers from about 6-7 inches up to the top which is about 2-2and a half foot now they look very healthy but at a loss as to why. It's his second grow the last was 9 trees same chemicals larger self made grow room which got him 2lbs 9ounxes. Any info to pass onto him would be great

Unfortunately, our mobile version is still a work in progress and uploading/posting photos is not yet integrated.

At the bottom of the mobile web page, there is a button that says "Desktop"

- This loads the full web version of the site.

You have to zoom a little to magnify the tabs,

but that is the only way to upload photos from a phone at the moment.

After uploading and posting photos, you can switch back to the mobile version.

:goodluck:

I'm on fest top there is a bar with pic and 4 dots in corner and a vid strip and a camera but each one tells me to upload a url?

At the top of the page, there is a black tab called "Gallery" - tapping on this brings up a pop-down menu. At the 2nd bottom of the menu is a tab "Upload Photos" - This takes you through the upload process, before you can post an image with the camera icon, which accesses your 420 Gallery.

image28426.jpg
image28426.jpg

Ok that's the only one that would up load that's at 4 weeks I'll try get this weeks as there a lot bigger but you can see a few 3 leafers that 5 leafer is were they stop being 5

There we go wow wat a long way to post pic
No I don't know the strain they we a bag seed from another mate of his mate that game them to my mate so I gave them to a mate that gave them to his mate

Ok great I just noticed the edges to there may be a lil light burn I'll get my mates mate onto it tonight befor it turns pear shape he says it's hard to tie them down to spead the lights cause the branches are so stiff
Thanks heaps for the help

If you mean that brown bit of the leaf in the lower left of the last photo, it looks more like it comes from leaf on leaf action rather than lightburn.

Handy link for your mate's mate's mate - Supercropping - a tutorial

If you start a grow journal for the rest of your mate's mate's mate's grow, then he would get lots of help/advice/support - Journals in Progress

Ok thanks heaps I'll let my mate know to let his mates mate know to keep me up dated I'll hit im up for pics from week one to now and update weekly thanks heaps and I'll look into the super cropping link from memory he only pinched it once in week2 they seem to be growing quickly by the week

Back
Top Bottom