3 UK Cheese & 2 AMS

wicked thanks for the info ill keep an eye on the cheesey girl lol
I gave them a ltr of water each with no neuts tonite coz the have only had neuts for the last 5weeks so thought
id flush them and then hit them with the neuts on Monday!! I see it done on the greenhouse grow vid well the flowering time
anyway its a good watch for beginners lol .
have you got anything on the grow atm?:)

about to pull my master kush in a week..look in my signature

wow that is sum beautiful bud B just had a look at your grow thumbs up to that green :) and thanks for watching my grow with buds like that you seem to have it sorted :goodjob:

so its the first week of flower and its all good got lil white hairs just coming through on all the cuttings!!
the AMS,blz have a couple aswell but the cheese is still trying lol ill put pics up later today:) peace

sorry its been a while lol just upgraded my light and the lil girls living area lol still got a 400hps but now have a cool wing with a 6"fan cooling it and a 5"for the inlet and there space is now 1.4mtr x 1.4 x 200 and they are loving it :) so here they are enjoy.
A M S
29133.jpg

3098.jpg

the blz bud
31347.jpg

and the cheese...
32137.jpg

im sooo looking forward to this cheese :yummy:

and a couple more I just found on here they are all 2weeks and 3days today into flower these where taken last week and same with the ones above.
33144.jpg

34135.jpg

35130.jpg

36123.jpg

wow, your plants are beautiful. how often do you water? how about feed? what nutrients?

hay B hows things? thanks for the likes and the comment!!
I am using BioBizz grow and BioBizz flower and will use the top max in the last couple of weeks I have got plagron lemmon kick for a ph balance as the water is very hard.
I only water about every 3 days providing they have soaked up all the feed sometimes they don't so ill
remove wots left and give them a break till they feel lightish don't know if this is rite but it has worked well so far lol
I got sum more pics which are up to date and the cheese girl looks beautiful wish I had just done allll cheese now lol
but the AMS does look good and bushy too..

this is from today they are now 3weeks in to flower and looking good loads of white hairs and a lil smell.
the cheese
4098.jpg

the AMS is in the left corner and bottom rite, blz bud in front of pic and the cuttings dotted around lol
enjoy :)
41133.jpg

42137.jpg

AMS
43122.jpg

44129.jpg

45122.jpg

incredible. thats cheese is looking amazing, just like i thought it would. how many times a week do you feed?

ahh yeah B the cheese is pucker just had a look and the difference 7 days can make is wicked lol
im feeding them 2 times a week with 2ltr atm I sit and watch them take it up sum nites about 45mins to an hour and its pretty
much all gone,so I might start doing about 2 1/2 ltr and up all the neuts :) just started giving them top max as it says you can from start of flower so bang through sum of that in aswell lol.
hows you?

doing okay besides my injury hurting annoying me lately. i cleaned my car yesterday and now my wirst hurts :/

another great thing about cheese is thatll itll finish pretty fast, 8-9 weeks from pistil.

hay b never good having an injury mate! I done the tendons in my hand and suffer from cramps (too much digging) lol and when I smoke a joint it seems to ease the pain down if that makes any sence im only 32 a young pup but it gets me down, and growing gives me a smile :)lol
you seem to have done a few grows and pulled sum stunning green and many reps for that pal.
I got a questions if you or anyone else could help me with plz

I have got a blz bud that is in my pics and it is really quite tall and looks like it has streached (now 3 wks in flower) and looks nothing like the others wtf is that about lol plz help if you can!!!!

oh and sum of my little girls are well bushy and don't seem to be getting as much light down the bottom is it safe to trim back sum of the bigger leaves/fan leaves???

peace :)

the tall plant you are referring to is a different phenotype then the others of the same strain. it is safe to trim back some of the lower fan leaves and any that are shading bud sites this is usually referred to as defoliation in flower. several people on this forum routinely defoliate around day 20-25.

i wouldnt pull off any fan leaves. i would pull off lower flower sights if you want, so more energy is sent into the flowers that are closer to the lights. then again, my leaves are basically defoliated becuase they all have deficiences now -_-

fan leaves are the power house of the plant. they create the most energy via photosystems 2 and 1 and the calvin cycle. if you remove them, your flowers will turn into these half flower half leaf things and youll have very leafy buds.

hay ppl hows things growing lol I have got sum more pics and just got a julers loop sorry about he spelling lil bit stoned lol
I didn't bother trimming any leaves back think im just gonna let them be as they seem quite happy :)
so here they are at 4 weeks now looking good and smelling lush :)
the happy room
46115.jpg

the cheese:)
47113.jpg

the AMS
48108.jpg

blz bud with a lil bend lol
49100.jpg

and through the looking glass!!
5037.jpg

51121.jpg

52116.jpg

hay ppl hows things? all good I hope.
didn't manage to get any pics last week just been to busy lol,but I have just done these they will be six wks on Wednesday
I flushed them last week instead of giving them neuts,and hit them this Wednesday just gone with all the food they could have and they look and smell lush :) so here they are..
the cheese
53118.jpg

the AMS
54109.jpg

the happy room
55109.jpg

the looking glass lol
56105.jpg

5782.jpg

Back
Top Bottom