Tacos' Swiss Cheese LED Grow

Hey! No matter what the yield, you'll be very happy with homegrown smoke. It's more satisfying when you can create your own bud opposed to buying.
Next time, you'd probably benefit a lot with a little plant training and waiting a little longer for harvest. The hairs should be about 90%-100% red and tricomes at a minimum of 50%-60%. The reason for this is because the buds don't fully fill in until the hairs have stop being produced. The energy is diverted from new growth to the existing growth and the buds fatten up.
I've learned this the hard way and had a significantly lower yield.
Enjoy your smoke man! You've earned it! Don't forget to cure long enough! Let that good good smell and flavor show you how good your plant is.
:slide::passitleft::slide:

Well I ended up with 41 grams. More than I thought I would. It's a little too dry but I'll figure it out smells awesome I can't wait to try it i will grow again and I'll make a journal.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom