3 weeks from seed and i am getting white hairs (looks like flowers) help

bluUz

hey guys

I popped in 2 seeds (Sagarmatha Seeds - Indica XXL) and both seedlings seem to be displaying some form of flower formation.

I have them under VHO 18/6

Pics Below

IMG_12868.JPG

IMG_12858.JPG

IMG_12847.JPG

IMG_12827.JPG

IMG_12817.JPG

IMG_12799.JPG

IMG_12779.JPG

:thanks:

she is a flowering!!! is it getting all the light or is it being shaded by another plant??? that seems weird to have a 18/6 going into flower unless it is a autoflower seed!!!

sorry I couldn't help much

:peacetwo:

I'm with astonr.... That's in bloom.... Are they autos?.... Looks neat...

omg im totally heart broken!!!!!!

there getting full light. i got 5 other strains in that room and these 2 babys decided to shoot out these flowers. i had suspicion but i just did not wanna believe what my eyes were seeing.

There still stretching. im going to email the breeder and see wassup with their strain

and no not autos, there normal seeds.

here are some specs pulled from attitude :

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Unknown Indica x Unknown Indica
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : September/October
Height : Medium
THC Level : High
Characteristics : Solid, stony, heavy and hard, this girl is a wonderful example of how an Indica should perform.

Sagarmatha Seeds Indica XXL has two of the most powerful Indicas that have been synergized to form this latest feminization. Solid, stoney, heavy and hard, this girl is a wonderful example of how an Indica should perform. Thick aroma and an abundance of shimmering trichromes blanket the flowers bowing their heads with their heavy weight. Indica XXL takes 50-55 days to flower and her cannabis seeds produce a yield of 300g/m2. Every working man needs this medicine in their cabinet, guaranteed to bring relief from the torment and toils of the day.

If you have the lights at 18/6 and the plant still flower then it is an autoflowering plant. The genetic may be from regular seed the seed itself may not be stabilized and there are few odd percentage having all sorts of variations, in this case you got an autoflowering geno from the cross.

Are the flowering plants from the same breeder?

yes sir they also seem to be the same pheno as they display the same growing characteristics.

i checked the breeders website to see if they have this specific strain under auto's but they do not.

hi all, i had the same thing happen to me with my grow. the strain was big bud feminized. i got the seeds from maryjanesgarden. this strain kinda did what it wanted. they started to flower on a 18/6 light cycle, once it flowered i switched to 12/12. they hermed at the 10th week of flower. they had no stress or light during thier sleeping time. i have no idea why they hermed. its decent smoke even with seeds but still heart breaking.

hi all, i had the same thing happen to me with my grow. the strain was big bud feminized. i got the seeds from maryjanesgarden. this strain kinda did what it wanted. they started to flower on a 18/6 light cycle, once it flowered i switched to 12/12. they hermed at the 10th week of flower. they had no stress or light during thier sleeping time. i have no idea why they hermed. its decent smoke even with seeds but still heart breaking.

could have came from a hermed plant!!! hermie plants can give out hermie seeds!!! it's how you get feminized seeds, but they can take a hermie traits with them!!!

:peacetwo:

OH and :welcome: to :420: community SC!!!

thats pretty crazy... either its auto flowering... or its just some extremely heavy preflowering..

i would hope for the second option.. but those look too close to bud. to be a preflower

I have had this happen a couple times and still vegged them for weeks more. Listen to nibec. Some phenos will just put out huge pre or sexing flowers, but will veg for as long as you need them to.

Back
Top Bottom