am I flowering already? and why?

JeffGreen87

I noticed a few weeks ago little like pistols white hairs at all the corners of my plants. If I'm right there flowering. I don't want them to be can I stop them and put them back into veg state or is it to late for the plants?
I can't seem take a pic or upload any pics sorry. It says nothing.uploaded and nothing matching the filter.
But I'd have to say they look just like the ones on the how to grow guil for.first signs of flowering...
Any help on this topic and how to upload pics would be amazing thank you.

If you are at 18 on 6 off try just 24 on for veg. I've had plants backed up in veg at times for 6 months sometimes they have pistils for weeks before they go in bloom. Also sometimes I'll take Clones late and they have pistils from cutting on do to the plants hormones. That's the same reason you can bud a clone as soon as it roots

Ya no buds, buts a lot pistols everywhere. N I leave them under light 24/7 for almost a month. There still growing tall ect just keeps growing.pistols as well. But thank you very much :) but is there also another way to tell if.There going to stop veg.N go into bloom at anytime? Or sence.there's no.buds there fine. N there only about 6weeks old and a foot tall.

Ya I understand, I live in Colorado n I bought em.from a smoke.shop.said there 100% female.so I hope so. N sorry first time growing. U read a lot of.this stuff so I Dnt hve to post. But I just couldn't tell on mine that's all. But thank you very much..
I can't seem to find anything about this slimy green stuff on top of my rock whool. I'm doing hydroponic with rocks n rockwhool. Any idea?

That sounds like algae a light solution oh hydrogen peroxide will help like 2oz or roughly 60 ml per gallon. You can either mist on the Rockwool or peat. Or place directly into a soaking tray for them.

Ok, thank you :) n I herd that too you should soak them first. All of this was extremely help.ful and saved my garden thank you all very much. :) happy growing. And if any other tips or anything for first time grower would help a lot.
I'm using hydroponic and Humbolt masters a and b nutrients and that's it atm. With no other chemicals or.anything added.only Humbolt a and b and a 10gal res n putting in about 1m of each in it. And using t5 fl light 20k lum 216watt. If I'm doing anything wrong or missing anything or tips please n thank you.

I dont sweat the green on my RW, ive yet to have any issue because of it,as the canopy fills in the light cant reach it

if you are running a live system the peroxide will kill the beneficial s,if you are not using the Heisenberg tea peroxide will do

I have a journal like thing where I write.everything down and weekly updates and all.changes and why and how to fix it and prevent it again ect. Everything.is extremely.useful and thank.you I figured.it out I cnt believe I missed that lol. I'm.uploading a couple pics. And reason I also asked about them flowering.bc like 9 out of 12 has pistols and 6 of em have like little guess.U call em.sacks lol and 2 of em have orange hairs coming out of em.

unless you are breeding/ collecting pollen. GET the dudes out of there

CONFIRM they are males and kill them,if one opens and spreads pollen,you will be smoking seeds instead of flowers

unless you are breeding/ collecting pollen. GET the dudes out of there

CONFIRM they are males and kill them,if one opens and spreads pollen,you will be smoking seeds instead of flowers

Wait so the ones.With sacks.are males.... And just pistols are females... I do not want males... So anything.With a sack toss.it.right

PLEASE POST A PICTURE do not chop shit until you know

there was a poster who did this a couple of weeks ago,he was wrong.please dont be him/her

yes just like human genetics

male=nuts/balls
female=pistils/hairs coming from calyx

HERMI= both sexes on one plant

a female can turn into a male,if it has shitty genetics or from environmental stress,just because she is a girl in week 3 of flower doesn't mean she will end,that way .always be on the look out,unless you have grown the same strain a few times

I don't get how I can have males... I bought 12 females from the place in Colorado n he claims.it has to be because.of stress. Made them.change into males. Yes they have been through some stress bc.I've been gone but could about 6 out.of 12 from them turn male that don't make.sence to me.

1418066078679.jpg
at the bottle of the plant there's a sack and another plant has a sack and pistols all over.it n a fewsacks.. do they look sick.know.to.be.forcefully changed.

I was referring to none hydro. I've used Rockwool for seedling and clone. It would strip a going system of alot of beneficial enzymes as well. I spray my clone box with that solution alot. If algae appears that wipes it out. I haven't run straight hydro in years. Not to hip on it.

Back
Top Bottom