5 weeks into flower - Help!

SkunkyBud816

Once I figure out how to get pics uploaded can anyone help tell me if she's healthy? Any advice would be really appreciated on how to upload pics and if she's healthy

20151229_170959.jpg
20151229_170838.jpg

Figured it out, can anyone tell me if she's looking good? Stressing over her

Do u water a lot if so then ur over feeding her and if u dnt then she needs water.but looks good I think mines about the same stage as urs
20160104_181912.jpg

I am seeing burnt tips and she is dropping quite a bit. Plus I see leaves dying off on the bottom of the plant. She does not look healthy or happy.

Can you give a little more info?

How often are you watering?
Are you PH'ing your water before you water/feed?
What type of soil are you using?
What are you feeding her?
How much are you feeding her?
What is the average Temp/RH% in the grow area for say the last week?
Has anything changed or have you done anything different then what you had been doing?

The more information you can give the better the diagnosis will be.

You have burnt tips, I see at least 3 on the 1st picture. On the 2nd picture you can obviously see 1 possibly 2 leaves that almost completely brown and dead and a 3rd that has some major yellowing. The leaves are all droopy. I can not tell from the photo but it almost looks like the soil is completely soaked but impossible to tell for sure if the soil is wet or dry.

I am seeing burnt tips and she is dropping quite a bit. Plus I see leaves dying off on the bottom of the plant. She does not look healthy or happy.

Can you give a little more info?

How often are you watering?
Are you PH'ing your water before you water/feed?
What type of soil are you using?
What are you feeding her?
How much are you feeding her?
What is the average Temp/RH% in the grow area for say the last week?
Has anything changed or have you done anything different then what you had been doing?

The more information you can give the better the diagnosis will be.

I'm watering every 3-4 days when she starts to droop like in the pic. The ph is 6.5 I'm feeding her 3-5-7, the temp is around 71-72F,humidity stays around 53-57%. I haven't changed anything from last grow, this was one of the clones from it. Using fox farm soil and 500w CFL. would the poor lighting be problem? Also the burnt tips are from when my light mount broke 2 weeks into flower and burnt some of the tips. I had 2 leaves turn full yellow (atleast one is in pics) but I cut them yesterday.
Thanks for quick replies

I can update pics tomorrow when dark cycles over and show how she looks when watered, leaves perked up. Maybe not watering enough?

Do those pots have drainage holes? They look like the classic overwatering... Drooping, clawing, curling and yellowing leaves are all signs of overwatering and you have them all... From the pics the soil looks very dark, usually means wet? Drainage and airflow are important not sure if you have either? Nitrogen deficiency as well? You would do yourself a service if you improved some of the little things. Good pots with drainage. Better lighting (doesn't need to be tons just better). ph'd water. Airflow. Premixed soil so you don't need to feed nutes. Below are some links you should read. READ READ READ READ!!!!!! That's how you get better, and ask questions! Good luck my friend and Happy Growing!

How to Ask for Grow Support
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks for the tips, that was when the soil was bone dry though, so might be Nitro deficiency, something I gotta check into.the soil is actually really light just didn't look like it way the camera was.
I grew the mother same way as I'm doing this clone, nothing changed so I'm gonna have to check the nitro and ph again to make sure

How close are they to the lights? They need to be 3' to 4' from them.How big are your pots? Humidity is a bit high tho and that can cause mould. How do you check ph too?

She's 2-3 inches from light. I was wondering about the RH, had some ppl tell me it was too high also. Ive been checking with ph meter from aquarium set, it might be broken tho cuz it says almost every kind of water ive tried is 6-7 and I know some of the water was really high ph but meter didn't read more than 6.8

I'd test it on something different like orange juice or milk and see if u get something different.if it is broke I'd get a new one. I use a pool kit and it works

Thanks for advice, I'll try it tonight when I check on her. Ive heard of using from pool kit but didn't have the funds at the time I started so just used wat I had

Found out it was rootbound,got her transplanted and she looks so much healthier and happier. Growitsfun looks really good, I'm just in a small growbox til harvest then gonna finish grow room and do more lst with bigger pots and hopefully get mine looking like urs lol. Thanks everyone for helping me figure this out, got about 3-4 weeks til harvest since transplant stressed her a lil bit

Back
Top Bottom