3 weeks into flowering

RSWeed

like the title says I'm 3 weeks into flowering I'm just wondering what you guys think
IMG_20150206_184733.jpg
IMG_20150206_184851.jpg
IMG_20150206_184911.jpg
IMG_20150206_184648.jpg
of her

They look fine, but you may want to think about defoliating a little or hang some lights so the bottom branches get some light or you'll end up with a lot of popcorn buds and too much leaves, which consume energy that would otherwise be used to grow buds.

I'd go with some defoliation.

With respect to Rodrigo, because there are a couple schools of thought on defoliation so I'll reflect the other one- I would not remove any leaves, just tuck leaves out of the way when you want, but do remove the lower shaded buds because they won't amount to much.

Thanks i read not to cut in flower so I just tuck the lower an in my opinion I like pop corn bud but that's just me but thank you all I wasn't sure if I was just rushing the process or if this is what she should look like at 3week

With respect to Rodrigo, because there are a couple schools of thought on defoliation so I'll reflect the other one- I would not remove any leaves, just tuck leaves out of the way when you want, but do remove the lower shaded buds because they won't amount to much.

You're right, there are different schools of thoughts around this, but when you have limited space is better to defoliate some. In my case, I have a 1x1x2 mts tent (around 4x4x6ft) and I remove a lot of fan leaves and hang about 10 CFLs to power the lower buds which actually do amount to quite a bit. You see, if you allow them to grow into popcorn buds they don't amount to much, but if you give them enough light to grow into proper buds, the end up adding up quite a bit of product. But that's just me.

Yeah check out defoilation for greater yields I've been doing it almost 4 years I've done side by sides on multiple strains and it can increase yield from 10% upwards of 25% of og or kush strains it seems. Here's a plant that got defoiliated twice in bloom.

DSC_17482.JPG

Again thanks for the info I just did a quick search on defoliate an gave in after the pic/info I saw.. (only a few but I'll do more tomorrow an so on ) can't wait to see it all grown up :yummy: lol
Your plant look amazing

Again thanks for the info I just did a quick search on defoliate an gave in after the pic/info I saw.. (only a few but I'll do more tomorrow an so on ) can't wait to see it all grown up :yummy: lol
Your plant look amazing

Have to agree there. Totally gorgeous. You could defend your family with that thing.

Back
Top Bottom