Update

Attachments

• 8F96171C-1934-422A-8BA4-00C7794DF18C.jpeg
    8F96171C-1934-422A-8BA4-00C7794DF18C.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 161
Is it mandatory to repot? I tried but my soil wont stay together; the first repot was unsuccessful as half of the root ball broke off but i was able to nurse the plant back to being healthy

your pot has barely any dirt in it, if you want that plant to grow you need to give it room to grow, just be very careful re-potting it, in all honestly you should have done it a long time ago....your pot is too small, period

you need to first put some dirt in the bigger new pot, and then very carefully finesse your plant out of that one and into the new one....your choice but that is what your problem is that i can see

i don't understand what you mean your soil won't stay together? how did your soil not staying together cause your roots to break?

When i was transplanting the plant, the soil broke up it was moist.
oh i see, well that's why but still the roots shouldn't have broken....did you say you got the dirt from your gramma? could you take another plant like any plant to her and ask her to show you how to transplant it? or go on youtube? you really do need to get that in a bigger pot, and keep the debris like leaves and that out of the pot too, they will attract bugs, and no more going with a flashlight at night, that will stunt the growth if you do it a lot :) it's alll cool just get her in a bigger pot with some nice new soil and make sure you fill the pot almost to the top :) good luck post pics :)

When i was transplanting the plant, the soil broke up it was moist.

Did you water the plant before you transplanted? I like to water mine about an hour before transplant, so that the soil clumps together. When the soil is dry, it for sure will fall apart somewhat, unless you have a super tight root ball.

when you go to take her out of the pot, what i would do would be lay the pot on it's side, and kinda deliver the soil into your new pot like a baby...dont life by the stem of the plant and make sure you get your hand all the way under her...and put some rocks in the bottom of the new pot before you put the new dirt in, put enough new dirt and put like a hole in there to hold your girl and slide her into it hole carefully, i don't know if that explains it, try to transplant a different plant first to get the hang of it, but that's been growing since june, all your problems are the pot and the flash light i would say, she's trying but you need to give her more room and let her sleep or she won't be able to do much

Back
Top Bottom