3D printed items for grows

The strains i will be doing

20231016_144908.jpg

I have 2 tevo little monsters they changed their name to hommer or something to that effect after I brought them

They are delta printers
That one for 55K was for an industrial printer and it was super cool. It had the enclosed cabinet. But the detail it could copy/create was incredible. CL🍀

That one for 55K was for an industrial printer and it was super cool. It had the enclosed cabinet. But the detail it could copy/create was incredible. CL🍀
The detail mine achieves is pretty good it just depends how you adjust the settings in the software when preparing the model for printing ( known as slicing)

T

The detail mine achieves is pretty good it just depends how you adjust the settings in the software when preparing the model for printing ( known as slicing)
I’m really interested in how all this works and my felonious mind is working in overdrive. I don’t think 🤔 it’s something that I should get into though but it’s pretty cool just the same. lol CL🍀

Printed some brackets to hold the water heaters and fill hose that will clip into the slots on the inside of tub .
There will be 2 water heaters in this 100ltr reservoir ,one on each side .
3 more to print😊
20231027_145044.jpg

20231027_145137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom