3D printed items for grows

I made my furnace, out of my old propane barbeque controls, steel barrel, homemade burners & refractory cement before the internet
Do a site search for casting & my name
Don't type lots but will try to answer any questions
I just had a quick search, nice work on the castings buckles turned out good too :thumb: :passitleft:

If anyone has any requests and if I have the skills to design it I will give it a crack.
:passitleft:
I found these to be essential in getting better germination rates and can be made with a 3d printer

Screenshot_20231002-170304_Chrome.jpg

I would think it would be way too easy to damage the seed by cracking it. Scuffing it with sandpaper helps water penatrate the seed shell to let the seed do its own thing, so I get that.

I've not heard of manually cracking them, but at first blush I'm not a fan.

Im not sure i was just asked to make it i haven't tried it at all @TheGrimReaper might be able to chime in
I would think it would be way too easy to damage the seed by cracking it. Scuffing it with sandpaper helps water penatrate the seed shell to let the seed do its own thing, so I get that.

Sup Azimuth, I have a seed cracker and love it, NEVER damaged a seed using it. I did modify the one I ordered a bit took 2 seconds of my time and a drill bit, the only way it would damage the seed now would be if I intentionally damaged the seed. The one i have is called "The Seed Cracker" by Woodshed and it sells for $75.00. Great Tool for Germination.

20231003_110020.jpg

20231003_110058.jpg

20231003_110138.jpg

Sup Azimuth, I have a seed cracker and love it, NEVER damaged a seed using it. I did modify the one I ordered a bit took 2 seconds of my time and a drill bit, the only way it would damage the seed now would be if I intentionally damaged the seed. The one i have is called "The Seed Cracker" by Woodshed and it sells for $75.00. Great Tool for Germination.

20231003_110020.jpg

20231003_110058.jpg

20231003_110138.jpg
$75 yikes you best start finding some gold, to pay for that.
Just like gold mining the seller are mining the growers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can crack em with my teeth, for nothing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

$75 yikes you best start finding some gold, to pay for that.
Just like gold mining the seller are mining the growers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can crack em with my teeth, for nothing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
😆 yeah bro, when I saw the price I myself was like damn thats a pack of seeds.. but I was having trouble with hard shell seeds and older seeds popping and was looking for ways to increase my germination rates when I came across it. Yeah it was pricey but I said let me take a shot in the dark. When I got it there was a flaw about it and had to be modified in a way that the seed can sit on the device without it falling over when your manually twisting the top screw down to crack the seed.

😆 yeah bro, when I saw the price I myself was like damn thats a pack of seeds.. but I was having trouble with hard shell seeds and older seeds popping and was looking for ways to increase my germination rates when I came across it. Yeah it was pricey but I said let me take a shot in the dark. When I got it there was a flaw about it and had to be modified in a way that the seed can sit on the device without it falling over when your manually twisting the top screw down to crack the seed.
Check it out

Im going to be running 2 4ft x 4ft tents with 1
6 inch extraction fan and 6 inch carbon filter that will branch via a Y fitting going from 6inch to two 4 inch pipes, the 4 inch pipes will have a 3d printed damper on each one controlled via a 2 zone controller with temperature and humidity sensors .
If 1 room is at temperature the damper for that room will close and fan will also ramp down to half speed when second tent reaches temp and the second damper shuts fan turns off .
Reasons for this are two fold
1 cut the cost of second fan and carbon filter and running costs
And 2nd reason is less noise from 2 fans plus I can make it 😊 first picture is one of the dampers ,second picture is looking at the butterfly flap inside throat.

20231012_231534.jpg

20231012_231618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom