4 Auto's In Chilled DWC - Tangiematic x 2, Blackberry, Blue Treacle

Well, halfway through week 7 and all plants are bulking heavily. I added overdrive on Monday and the plants - literally - took off in flower growth. The blackberry has such a rich combination of pink and purple on the buds themselves. The front right Tangiematic is a beast and her flowers are a beautifully vibrant lime green - the rear right tangiematic has the more standard darker green flowers and is not nearly as large. The Blue Treacle is really showing some unique characteristics, as well. The small leaves coming from the cola's are turning over at the tip and showing a super bright pink color. It's only on the leaves towards the top of the cola's, but never seen that before on prior grows - I made sure to include some pics of it.

Week 8 begins tomorrow. Once the nutrients in the reservoir are depleted, I'll be replacing with plain RO water and Flawless Finish. I expect this to happen around Tuesday or Wednesday. Blackberry is looking about 33% amber and the big Tangiematic is about 15% amber. Pleased with the progress and things should be coming to a close in the near future.

ive been thinking about ordering some blackberry,looking good

Thank you! She's meeting the axe tomorrow. Definitely not going to be a record yielder, but if the looks tell me anything it will be some seriously high quality meds. Resin production is impressive, she's starting to show genetic foxtailing in this final/end phase of flowering that is absolutely beautiful. Buds are hard, dense and loaded with trichomes.

The girls were chopped last weekend - I'm very pleased with the results. 3 full 1qt jars of prime Tangie buds. 2 full 1qt jars of prime Blue Treacle buds. 1qt jar that's about 2/3 full of prime Blackberry buds and another that's 1/2 full of smaller Blackberry nuggets. This will probably last me about 1.5-2 years, so I'll be putting some into long term storage once the cure is complete. They've been jarred for 1 week now and I'll be doing a strain review in about another 2-3 weeks.

I discarded all popcorn buds, which was a substantial amount. But, honestly, I have no need for using that or sugar leaf for concentrate, at this point. I use this medicinally and the concentrates (dry ice hash) are just too strong for my personal tastes. I'll have some jarred pics up once the curing is finished.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom