4 leaf and 6 leaf

bigred1991

Hey everyone first time growing just a little advice would help been growing this one for a little over a month but fount out I was using wrong lights I finally got plant seem to be doing good but MT new growth with my lights is looking real good but I got a 4 leaf and 6 leaf on my new growth is that normal then since I switch my lights my old fan leafs died here some pics my camera sucks try get better pics but here some from before I switch lights and after

IMG_19800105_184229.jpg
IMG_19800105_184229.jpg
IMG_19800105_184221.jpg
IMG_20150125_133235.jpg
IMG_20150125_133051.jpg

Sorry first pics are after I change the lights and the last to are before. The big fan leafs died after I change the lights is my plant sick any suggestions will help thanks

The new growth will be fine, the plant is still pretty healthy but I see some problems developing. Fill this out if you want the maximum help we can give:
How many plants? What strains?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

And if you've never visited this link you really need to, you can find almost any info you need here: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Ok I'm growing indoors my area is 4 ft tall 3 ft wide and 3 ft depth my soil 1/3 Perlite 1/3 peat moss 1/3 potting soil my lights are 5 cfl 100 actual 23 Wyatt 3 gallon pot my Ph is 6.6 my ventilation is electric fan my nutes are just tomato food my temp stayf in low 70 I water every 2 weeks plant 2 months in veg if there's anything else that would help please let me know

Sounds like the medium isn't draining fast enough if it holds water in it for 2 weeks, might end up getting root rot from all that moisture. I'd suggest making the medium at least 30% perlite for next time so the plant dries out faster, also allowing you to feed it more. Can you tell me the specs on those tomato nutes? They may be lacking something the plant wants. If you don't know your humidity it's best to get a hygrometer very soon, anything over 65% can invite bugs or mold

Back
Top Bottom