4 plants max?

thats the crux of it

all commerce is illegal, which is why you need a business licence.
Now commerce probably doesnt mean what you think it means, but in this context it means the transit for purpose of sale across borders or at market.

thats why they try to charge you with intent to traffic, which is a form of commerce under the law.
if you arent growing for commercial reasons the government cant legislate what you do on your land or how you enjoy it.
THIS IS LAND YOU HOLD IN FULL DOMINION(fee simple) NOT A LEASE OR ENTAIL.

this is where sale at the fence comes into, because you can sell whatever you want to someone as long as its not a resale, and you are selling it to the final consumer, but only from your land.

its way more complicated than that and once you start getting into intention you are approaching the mysteries so its best just to obey the statutes, but if you wanted to be a cunt about it, you very easily could.

but there would also need to be a complaint, so if its inside, you would need to have a real smell issue i think

You can fight, but it would be a losing battle against the legal might and financial resources of the government, while you are behind bars with your assess frozen.

You can fight, but it would be a losing battle against the legal might and financial resources of the government, while you are behind bars with your assess frozen.

behind bars for what and your assets frozen?
real life isnt like tv court...

and there isnt much of a battle, but again, you would need the education.
which if you had you wouldnt be living as a burgess or a villian, and you wouldnt have to worry about a neighbor calling the fuzz on you.

heres something for you guys to think about though

most of your insurance contracts are void if you have any pot plants, which means your mortgages are void....
that would be of higher importance to me if I was you guys.

and dont call and ask, because they will cancel just for inquiring.

the next 5 years are going to be a very wild ride in the courts i think.

losing battle against the legal might and financial resources of the government
that bothers me a lot, and thats why they have gotten away with so much for so long...

if that were a thing, it would be called impeding access to justice, and all case would be tossed.

If you are the poorest person in canada, but you are a natural born subject, you just have to ask for a stay while you work out a lawyer, and then you sue the government, and the courts will give you what amounts to basically a blank cheque from the government to handle your legal expenses.

so if any of you are ever in trouble, fuck legal aid, sue the crown and get the best barrister you can.

behind bars for what and your assets frozen?
real life isnt like tv court...

and there isnt much of a battle, but again, you would need the education.
which if you had you wouldnt be living as a burgess or a villian, and you wouldnt have to worry about a neighbor calling the fuzz on you.

heres something for you guys to think about though

most of your insurance contracts are void if you have any pot plants, which means your mortgages are void....
that would be of higher importance to me if I was you guys.

and dont call and ask, because they will cancel just for inquiring.

the next 5 years are going to be a very wild ride in the courts i think.

The best way to inquire is through a broker, or independent agent. They provide a level of separation from the insurance companies themselves. Make sure your personal info is not sent when you call.

I went to the Lift & Co. show in Vancouver to ask this question specifically. The government rep onsite told me a clone is a plant. Regardless of state (seedling, veg, flower) any stand alone plant counts.

I spent the $200 for a 25 plant license to cover my ass. I figured for the risk (albeit tiny) being able to not hide in the shadows was worth every penny.

No I can do whatever I want, and it helped me justify a 3 room set up.

Best of luck!

I went to the Lift & Co. show in Vancouver to ask this question specifically. The government rep onsite told me a clone is a plant. Regardless of state (seedling, veg, flower) any stand alone plant counts.

I spent the $200 for a 25 plant license to cover my ass. I figured for the risk (albeit tiny) being able to not hide in the shadows was worth every penny.

No I can do whatever I want, and it helped me justify a 3 room set up.

Best of luck!

Medical, or did you go for one of the other licences?

Mine varies from 2-2.5 =gm/day, depending on the person at the clinic. That's a minimum of ten plants which is plenty for me, especially when I add the 4 recreational plants.

This is why a lot of people get their grow license via the ACMPR. Being able to keep mothers and take clones is necessary if you find genetics you enjoy and 4 plants is an arbitrarily low number to keep people from being able to produce how they want to produce.

I believe most people use cannabis medically before they use it for recreational use . It should be a very straightforward process to get it but unfortunately, depending on where you live in Canada, it can be exceptionally difficult to find a physician or places that don't charge you for it. I still recommend getting it even if it takes more effort on your part. The increase in plant count and peace of mind it gives to have federal papers that tell the police to beat it are nice benefits.

Just 4 crazy cannot do anything but watch 4 grow.

Application in for my medical grow. It will be 10 to start.

Right now growing 12 in 9 pots. Government screwed me since I started working at 14 it is my turn to get back. 1 year I paid more in taxes than I actually made and they said thanks. So planting 4 more when seeds arrive next week.

But growing one or two extra is like driving 10km over speed limit they dont care.

This is why a lot of people get their grow license via the ACMPR. Being able to keep mothers and take clones is necessary if you find genetics you enjoy and 4 plants is an arbitrarily low number to keep people from being able to produce how they want to produce.

I believe most people use cannabis medically before they use it for recreational use . It should be a very straightforward process to get it but unfortunately, depending on where you live in Canada, it can be exceptionally difficult to find a physician or places that don't charge you for it. I still recommend getting it even if it takes more effort on your part. The increase in plant count and peace of mind it gives to have federal papers that tell the police to beat it are nice benefits.

I didn't have much choice, I was out of options for pain relief. It took almost eight months to get a prescription, with about 12 visits to doctors, and three hospital visits. Then it took Health Canada another five and a half months to issue my grow license. This was before legalization for recreational purposes. Now a renewal takes about two months. It costs $15 for the drug test my cannabis doctor insists on before prescribing.

Same here, first time I applied it took 5 months. I did 2 full flower cycles in that time :laughtwo:.

I don't see how most people couldn't grow up to a dozen plants without much issue. As long as they had the proper ventillation/odor control, don't think that anyone could tell what you're doing inside your home. LEDs allows for lower power usage so no more blowing up the meters by having to run a bunch of halides. It's cheaper than ever to get a grow started.

1 guy near me got dinged for having 15 plants going, cops took all but 4 plants and charged him with "intent to traffic". So the moral is?

Don't ask a cop to tour your cannabis garden, lmfao?

If anyone is interested I can give you a website and they will get you in touch with a doctor via FaceTime, many conditions will get you a licence to grow.You basically tell them how many plants you want to grow and the more you want the more it costs. Start to finish it was around 3 months to get my licence in the mail. They have many options from 10 plants to 1000, just depends how deep your pockets are.

Few people in Cambridge Ontario been charged. They were checking people's backyards so I guess a neighbor complained and they had a few extra plants going. Not sure an indoor grower would ever get caught. To much paperwork and a judge wouldn't give warrant to search unless there was evidence.

I started with 4 plants but one didn't do to much. With the 3 I grew outside this summer, I could spend the next year or so doing any "experimenting" I want as I don't need to grow buds for a long time.
Well glad to see i am not the only one in cambridge exercising my rights , grow on people !!!

If anyone is interested I can give you a website and they will get you in touch with a doctor via FaceTime, many conditions will get you a licence to grow.You basically tell them how many plants you want to grow and the more you want the more it costs. Start to finish it was around 3 months to get my licence in the mail. They have many options from 10 plants to 1000, just depends how deep your pockets are.
is this a licence for canada or the usa ?

You basically tell them how many plants you want to grow and the more you want the more it costs. Start to finish it was around 3 months to get my licence in the mail. They have many options from 10 plants to 1000, just depends how deep your pockets are.

I think everyone ought to be able to grow cannabis, and those who choose, to use it medicinally. Even so... That doctor should lose his/her medical license, IMHO. Used car sales appears to be the profession that the person is more suited for.

I think everyone ought to be able to grow cannabis, and those who choose, to use it medicinally. Even so... That doctor should lose his/her medical license, IMHO. Used car sales appears to be the profession that the person is more suited for.

Agreed. Charging a fee based on the number of plants you want to grow is unethical from my point of view. That's on par with prescribing opioids and charging extra based on the number of pills.

Back
Top Bottom