4 week old stunted autos (Buddha assorted autos) how do they look .

drama420

i almost killed these ladies fresh out the box but i have fixed my issues and they have really started to grow .. what do u think???

2014-05-27_14-23-31_535.jpg
2014-05-27_14-23-14_854.jpg
2014-05-27_14-23-08_915.jpg

it seems to have compacted down it was one inch from the top. so your saying when they get taller to add more soil to make up the space ?

Yes, the buried stem will turn to root.

When the soil is just about ready for water you can check the roots to see if they are root bound, if not I would add soil, if they are root bound I would just do a transplant.

What are you adjusting your pH to? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. Are your plants directly in the path of a fan?

yes i have a fan directly on them .. u can go to my detailed journal below and see how i almost killed them. the heat stress on the leaves was human error . i had been cold for a few days so i turned the ac off the next day they has sat 5 hrs in 98 degrees heat b4 i got back and fixed the environment . the worst thing i did was start out with the liquid ph tester and a cheap soil ph tester and both are hard to pinpoint and my budget is no more . the ph of my water going in is 6.5 to 7.0..

Why are you bumping this thread?

I do not see any new questions here, I have re-read this whole thread and it seems like all of your issues have been addressed, I spend hours everyday reading through the FAQ to help growers in need of assistance. I must say I am not very happy taking time away from helping others to re-read a thread that seems to have been resolved, not to mention you have a journal(which i read through) with a number of good growers who can help you solve almost any issue you have.

Bumping a thread like this is not only NOT COOL, it is down right ignorant and rude to those that go out of their way to help others.

If I have missed something in this thread that you are still having issues with I will apologize for this rant, otherwise please show the people who help others a little more respect please.

didnt mean to bump this thread it was done by mistake .. seems u need to take a smoke break and not b so uptight.. for all i care this and my journal can be deleted ...i quit posting them both because people lose interest and i dont care to type to my self . sorry i ruined your day typing bump on the wrong thread .

I am sorry for my rant and I am Sorry you feel that way. My day was not ruined, I had a great day. I just felt my time and the time of others who help was being disrespected. I am glad it was a mistake and not you trying to be rude and look for drama. Again I am sorry you feel you have to leave because I ranted about respect, I hope you reconsider your decision as there are a lot of great people here(even if I am not one of them in your view) but ultimately it is your decision. Good luck to you, and I still hope you see you around 420mag.

Back
Top Bottom