400W Indoor Soil First

So, there are two ladies (hopefully), from random seeds. I throwed rest of my seeds in that white bucket, we will see what happens. If something reach surface, i will grow it! I gaved 0,5l water for both. Im watering them when they need it.☺How often i should give them seaweed and nutri forte dressing? Once a week? I think they are growing good. Its day 4 in veg i think.

420-magazine-mobile1250854728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1240607432.jpg

I think both of thema are making rly good proces! Just watered them both 1l water. Advices to lower heat in growroom? I need to get atleast one fan more... .

I'm thinking mine must just be an old school hood~ I have a metal halide bulb right now too, but will change to hps for flower as well.
Looking good in there~ I don't really know if you can, but when my temps get high I just open my closet door for a bit & let the heat out. Sometimes it doesn't take that long & I'll just leave it open while I tend to them.

I'm thinking mine must just be an old school hood~ I have a metal halide bulb right now too, but will change to hps for flower as well.
Looking good in there~ I don't really know if you can, but when my temps get high I just open my closet door for a bit & let the heat out. Sometimes it doesn't take that long & I'll just leave it open while I tend to them.
Yes i let the door open couple times a day.

420-magazine-mobile1461013614.jpg
HELP! Girls were whitout light about 24h..what should i do? They are still looking good but..should i go back to 24 or keep runnin 18\6?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom