420 Benefactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roseman, those words are so easy to hear you say that you believe in God. Very happy to hear that someone else I know (yes only from a online forum but who is being technical) may have the same/similar beliefs that I do.

I do believe you are a great example for me to follow, specifically on love. You know what book and chapter I am referring to. Love is patient, love is kind... the definition of love is the hardest for me to do and I find myself sometimes doing what love is not. God bless you and keep you walking by faith always.

Wow nice Roseman! Thank you for helping to keep my favorite website alive and kicking!:bravo:

I Love my brother Roseman. He has astonished me since here has shown up on our door, and asked for a home. :hug:

You know i have not been around here long but i will say the people here
amaze me. I have been blessed to have some great friends Like here.
.The members here remind me why you should never give up
on people .

Roseman it is a whole lot more than money here it is about all the things
you share and take time to write .A true stand up Man.

Roseman,

I have no words..I am literally speechless. A donation like that is beyond words. Your a man who walks his own steps and provides a great path for others to fallow. :thanks: my friend thank you, we are all eternally grateful for what you have done, not only financially but morally. :bravo:

Roseman,
Thank you so much for what you've done to keep this community going! During the (relatively) short time I've been lurking around here, It's become clear that you embody the spirit that makes this THE BEST place to be!
:thanks:

I'm overwhelmed, guys, ladies, thank you very much.

If you've never seen the Helen Hunt, Kevin Spacy movie, PAY IT FORWARD, it is very worthy of being seen. That movie and a strong belief in Karma certainly motivates me.

We do indeed, reap as we sew!

LIFE is a "joint effort" !

That is one of my all time best movies .
I was home alone one day and watched that movie .Had never heard of
it had a tear in my eye at the end.

While I don't always have cash to pay forward, I do look to see where I can be of service to others each day. This attitude has returned a level of happiness that I thought I could never achieve.

:peace: Roseman and once again :thanks:

While I don't always have cash to pay forward, I do look to see where I can be of service to others each day. This attitude has returned a level of happiness that I thought I could never achieve.

:peace: Roseman and once again :thanks:

It is a counter-intuitive result... which makes it all the more enjoyable. The true "win-win" situation. :smokin:

Brother Roseman what can I say, other than...:thanks:

We are so truly grateful for your amazing donation and wonderful contributions to our community. I wish more members would learn to give back and support our mission, like you. :hug:

Your donation has gone to pay our back taxes, getting us out of the red. :yahoo:

Sending you all my love, respect and positive energy through the universe.

Let's hear it for Roseman, 420 Benefactor, brother and friend of 420 Magazine.
:cheer::bravo::adore:

Thanks!

:cheer: $2500 donation :cheer:

A huge Canna shout out to Brother Roseman - 420 Magazine Benefactor ;)

It's members like Roseman that enable us to keep the site running so we can spread Cannabis Awareness and provide this wonderful place to meet and discuss our favorite plant ;)

Bandwidth, hosting, graphics, designers, programmers, software and the like - cost a lot of money. 420 Magazine truly appreciates it's Benefactors, Sponsors, Members who donate, as well as members that might not be able to afford to donate but that give their time to help others learn the growing arts.

Today is a great day --> huge Canna-props to Roseman for his most generous donation :surf:
Thanks Roseman !!
:bong::bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom