420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: April 2019

Congratulations Dutch. Very well deserved.
Thanks Lewy!

Perfect person for the award this month Dutch! :bravo:

Congratulations man! :party:
Well deserved :party:
Thank you Amy!

Definitely well deserved Dutch! The amount of time and effort it takes to create a journal like that is like a job, a fun job, but still it's a big commitment and I give you props bro. Can't wait to see what's next, keep up the good work!
Cheers Cookie! It definitely took some time but I absolutely love growing and journaling my grow so I look forward to the next adventure here with everyone!

Just saw this now, congrats @Dutchman1990 ! Hopefully success is based on geographical location ;)
Haha thanks Bud!

Most definitely congratulations Dutchman, I went over it twice !
Wow thanks Hippie! I hope you got some beneficial things from it along the way!

Thank you!

Congratulations to Dutchman1990, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - April 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

Terpinator Contributes:

GeoPot Contributes:

Having, as he himself writes, learnt much from his first journal on 420 Magazine, Dutchman1990 really hits his stride in "Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!". Growing in ProMix under HPS and MarsLEDs, Dutchman has created a fabulous document: annotated, clear, beautifully written and illustrated with perhaps the single best collection of grow photographs on the web. With a little help from his friends, Dutchman uses quadline training to maximise yield. There are seeds. There are clones. There are plenty of nutrient details. There are videos peppered throughout, illustrating the beautiful results achieved under his Mars lights, (once he got them dialed in), as well as creating Cannabis Coffee Creamer and pressing dabs, (with a Dabpress - nice use of sponsor products throughout). However Dutchman's journal wins this month's title not because of his use of sponsor soil, lights and a press, but because he has created a document that is beautifully put together, which has not only served him well, but will instruct and inspire any grower for the foreseeable future.

Thank you, Dutchman1990, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:
Congrats thank u for all the help

Well I’m finally home from the wedding and honeymoon and sure enough I had a package waiting for me!

Thank you @420 for the wonderful gifts and I’ll be sure to rock them with style!

I want to thank each and everyone here at the site for making this all possible! It truly is a gifted forum for many to visit, learn and feel apart of the family!
I’ve got lots coming up for my spring grow adventure and I hope to see you all over there with me! I can’t wait to continue my journals and I hope I can assist you along the way as well!

Blessing and One Love from the Dutchman!

Back
Top Bottom