• Growing247

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • RedDawg

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Member of the Month Contest: January 2011

Congrats Woodsman! :)

Thank you for everything you have done here, helping others, to earn this title.

We are truly grateful for your support, guys like you make our mission the best! :high-five:

Thank you boss for giving us all a place to 'hang out'. My thanks to those who participated in this event, both the voters and my esteemed colleagues in the running with me. They are all more deserving if you ask me. I am no great grower and an even worse student! Could it be that you were all 'partaking' at the exact moment that you cast your votes? That would explain the outcome! LOL

Thanks to our great sponsors for offering up such awesome prizes!

When I get the rolling papers I'll fire up a big one for you all!

When everything blows over and he least expects it I'll hunt Sisco Kid down and get him back for nominating me! He was last seen stuck to a metal post (by his tongue), a joint smoldering in his fingers and him unable to smoke it. He may have been wearing black speedos, or possibly navy blue? Witnesses who had the misfortune to see him (stuck to a metal pole by his tongue wearing speedos) were rushed to the hospital in serious condition.....Our hearts go out to them..

Huge Canna Congratulations to Woodsman, our January 2011 Member of the Month ;)

Woodsman receives 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and The Koota Game!

Sierra Natural Science has also agreed to contribute the following:

SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control
(32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
(One quart makes 32 gallons)
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator

:Cheer2:Woodsman:cheer:

Huge Canna Congratulations to Woodsman, our January 2011 Member of the Month ;)

Woodsman receives 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, AKA Tommy Chong DVD, Operation Pipeworks DVD (Inside the Counterculture Glass World) and The Koota Game!

Sierra Natural Science has also agreed to contribute the following:

SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control
SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold
SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies
SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator
SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator

:Cheer2:Woodsman:cheer:

Thank you bro! I really appreciate the 'love' that I get from my friends here. I've always been made to feel at home here from the moment I joined (just a year and a couple months ago). Amazing journey.

Congrats Woodsman! I got my bottle of your famous "One use cures all" bottle of neon yellow water and squirted a passer by to help me dig out my scraper from my back pocket, yes they are black speedo.

I'm sure the raw rolling papers are just what you needed to go with all those yummy strains you grew.
Don't try using the Organic growth Stimulator for anything else but plants. :)

Live the dream buddy!

Congrats Woodsman! I got my bottle of your famous "One use cures all" bottle of neon yellow water and squirted a passer by to help me dig out my scraper from my back pocket, yes they are black speedo.

I'm sure the raw rolling papers are just what you needed to go with all those yummy strains you grew.
Don't try using the Organic growth Stimulator for anything else but plants. :)

Live the dream buddy!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Tried it last night, but the wife said it didn't work!

Congratulations, Woodsman! :party:

:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom