• greenisland

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Haha420

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Q1

Q16.JPG

I started this in greenhouse and after 1 1/2 months moved to 12/12 It has a sweet mild fruit flavor and It works really well when my blood oxygen is down and I get flu like symptoms that would last a few hrs. I vaporize a small chunk and within minutes the nausea stops and about 15 min. I'm back to feelin (normal) also get some energy and munchies. Not sure of breed and am almost out...Bummer...Hoping the patient that gave me seeds has a few more. Mother plant died while I was in hosp. for a week. Wasn't able to get the key to my care provider to water.

100_13442.jpg

100_1317_50_1.jpg

That is THE most beautiful bud i have ever seen. I would like to point out why, but that list would be to long, so instead ill just say everything. Everything about that bud is amazing. If you ever find out the strain, please let us know.

Its blue!!!

eh wha they hey, here is my itty bitty midgy auto hindu kush. she is only 5" long and it is the whole plant. she may be small but she sure looks tasty. 2 more days of drying aught to finish her off. then . . . mmmm.

8-26-41.JPG

8-26-42.JPG

:rollit::ganjamon:Alrighty so heres my entry for the month of august. Its the same strain as the one I entered in the plant of the month contest however in this picture the plant is already "chopped" and the bud is a dryin.:ganjamon: Hope everyone likes the pictures. this strain is called "T2". You can see on the top how the bud was slightly bleached from all the wattage of lights in my room...lol, ooops a little too much light maybe, lol.

100_0950_-_Copy.jpg

close_up_T2_-_Copy.jpg

Hope you enjoy this bud as much as I!!:thanks::peace::rollit:

Well ill throw my hat into the ring!

Terrible pic but its not my digicam and i cant get it to work properly. But this is some White Grape, it smelly super sweet and sugary, hits so very smooth out of the vape and is rock hard.

CIMG14751.JPG

hey greenisland, just wondering, if its a nug, do you trim up the fan leaves before you dry? it looks very nice btw

Back
Top Bottom