Votes: 7 6.5%
  • norcaliwood

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Mr.GrowitALL

Votes: 36 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be IRIE.

Thanks for that thread. I'm not going to beat a dead horse here because I already brought this up in another discussion about the contest rules, etc.

Anyway the way the thread subscription is setup is not an effective way to get people to vote. It's further evidenced by the fact that only 108 people voted on this poll. According to a recent job posting here by 420magazine they state that they have a membership of over 100,000, granted many users might be inactive, but that's the figure they are quoting. If you do the math that equals 0.108% response rate. Not even 1% of the membership is voting for this "important" yearly award.

I'm just pointing out that in order to have a real effective vote, more people need to know about it, and the current method of "pass it along" just doesn't' cut it.

Please don't think I'm sour, I love everyone here at 420! I'm just, hopefully, pointing out what can be done to make this a better place.

Much Love.
SF

Hi Andy.

Your friendly "mug" always gives me a great big smile. I keep thinking of Andy wearing that Getting Chai T-shirt in one of the scenes!

Actually I put out a suggestion over here:
Discussion of contest rules

If that's not something that feasible, or possible let me know and I'll think on it some more. Be glad to lend some brain power!

Always the best to you Andy Botwin!
SF

Maybe if an admin would post an announcement that is visible in all forums, it would help bring people in to vote on these competitions.. I didn't know we were having a yearly contest either, and I usually vote in all the monthly contests.

Mad Props to Mr.GrowitALL for his world class specimen. Let's have one more look at her for good measure ;)

plant_of_the_month.jpg

We've updated your title, awarded you your 420 rep points, and will send you instructions on how to redeem your model419 pipe.

Much peace and respect to you Brother - may you grow many more (and post them for us to see ;))

Back
Top Bottom