420's Indoor Tent, TeddyTough, Grow Journal, 2018

I want to keep then flowering as long as I possibly can. I read somewhere that i should expect a gram per watt and I'm running 900 watts LED. Which in theory replaces a 1000 watt hps. If I can get 800 or more grams I'm smiling to smokers paradise. :)
HPS is trash to me. LED is the future. Im running 1x1000 full spectrum on 3 plants with C02 bag. 900 sounds Gucci. PH correctly, PPM correctly, humidity, Par, temp n youll be fine

Yeah they were marked as autos but ran in veg nearly 10 weeks. So. I flipped and theu started budding. Now I'm running 21.31 / 12 Cycle. And I have added tie CO2 I'm hoping they beef right up
Yea thats about perfect...10 weeks vegging but u dont have to flip autos, they were just about to start on thier own at 10. More light...Bigger Buds with Autos. No dark cycle. Rudaralus(roadside)strain is wuts in autos. More light from start to finish. Research rudaralus my friendly farmer✌

Yea thats about perfect...10 weeks vegging but u dont have to flip autos, they were just about to start on thier own at 10. More light...Bigger Buds with Autos. No dark cycle. Rudaralus(roadside)strain is wuts in autos. More light from start to finish. Research rudaralus my friendly farmer✌
Thank you I definately will :)

Update: well I'm not quite sure if I should be getting excited or extremely concerned. It looks like one of my plants had a dusting of castor sugar and looks slightly fuzzy ( not seen in photo) so I'm not sure if it's Mould or the magic of Haze doing it's work. Take a look Pro's what is it? Any Views?

Attachments

• 20181108_090133.jpg
    20181108_090133.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20181108_090147.jpg
    20181108_090147.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 35
  • 20181108_090151.jpg
    20181108_090151.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181108_090159.jpg
    20181108_090159.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 33
Update: well I'm not quite sure if I should be getting excited or extremely concerned. It looks like one of my plants had a dusting of castor sugar and looks slightly fuzzy ( not seen in photo) so I'm not sure if it's Mould or the magic of Haze doing it's work. Take a look Pro's what is it? Any Views?
Take sum pics wen lights go out. Only thing I could see is trics. Luks gud in the pic.

Yeah they were marked as autos but ran in veg nearly 10 weeks. So. I flipped and theu started budding. Now I'm running 21.31 / 12 Cycle. And I have added tie CO2 I'm hoping they beef right up

I have an advise for you on the CO2 bag. I know most people follow the manufacturer's advise on these bags and hanging them on top. Well, I don't think that is the most efficient way to use Exhale CO2 in particular.

I am using this bag on the bottom of the tent where the fresh air comes in. Since the conventional air flow goes from bottom to top and we support that flow with a big fan attached to the carbon filter on top, we must utilize this flow to make this CO2 hit the canopy. You waste the bag on top IMHO. Make the CO2 flow through your plants :passitleft:

I have an advise for you on the CO2 bag. I know most people follow the manufacturer's advise on these bags and hanging them on top. Well, I don't think that is the most efficient way to use Exhale CO2 in particular.

I am using this bag on the bottom of the tent where the fresh air comes in. Since the conventional air flow goes from bottom to top and we support that flow with a big fan attached to the carbon filter on top, we must utilize this flow to make this CO2 hit the canopy. You waste the bag on top IMHO. Make the CO2 flow through your plants :passitleft:
C02 is heavier than air. It falls down over the plants n the plants absorb the Heavy Gas. Putting it on the floor...the gas will never reach the top or middle of the plant, just sayn.

C02 is heavier than air. It falls down over the plants n the plants absorb the Heavy Gas. Putting it on the floor...the gas will never reach the top or middle of the plant, just sayn.
That's what I thought. But I wasn't going to argue with the pro. I'll move it back up :)

Back
Top Bottom