420's Indoor Tent, TeddyTough, Grow Journal, 2018

Well, I'm a lost. This planet is a little older than 4 months bow going into the 5th. So im assuming it's not an Auto. My issue is I have 2 Autos in the tent with it. And no where to put them so I can change the Light Cycle. I thought it was budding but it's not. Any help!?

20181016_121353.jpg
20181016_121346.jpg

Can I keep the autos in the same tent on a 12/12 cycle?

Spoken to @CavScout420 and @bluter a 12/12 should be cool. Someone mentioned the autos will flower quicker :) but that's ok

I like to treat autos like photo seeds. They can flip into flowering even if you use 18/6 as we all know. Some people are giving them even more! Depending on the strain, I add an extra week to vegetation using 12/12. That is my transition week. I feed the plant with veg nutes but give them 12 hours of light. More light can imply more yield but I think this can't be the case for every grow. Just make sure you give them a good 18 hours during veg. In flowering 12 won't hurt much since you need to lower the heat in this era. If you have AC, then its your call :passitleft:

I like to treat autos like photo seeds. They can flip into flowering even if you use 18/6 as we all know. Some people are giving them even more! Depending on the strain, I add an extra week to vegetation using 12/12. That is my transition week. I feed the plant with veg nutes but give them 12 hours of light. More light can imply more yield but I think this can't be the case for every grow. Just make sure you give them a good 18 hours during veg. In flowering 12 won't hurt much since you need to lower the heat in this era. If you have AC, then its your call :passitleft:
Thanks for that :) I might just continue to use your schedule. If your cool.with that :)

Back
Top Bottom