420's Indoor Tent, TeddyTough, Grow Journal, 2018

A Quick Note To All

Hey All, Sorry for the scarcity. Just to let those watching this Journal. I will be updating tonight if your interested in seeing how the wilting ladies have done. Have they recovered? What do they look like? Have you started nutes yet? What have you done about your lighting? All these questions will be answered in the latest update. Keep an eye on this space :)

Late Update

Hi Guys sorry for the very late update. Life throws curve balls and we just take them as they come. So to save time I have done a quick video update. Any questions or comments, shoot away!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH UPDATE

Hopefully next update will have more detail and I have time. Enjoy, God Bless and Grow Green.​

The first one you showed
Ah yes the sick one. I have started using feed on her. She was in a real bad way. The new leaves coming out look fresh and clean. As they get big enough to feed the node I trim the unhealthy ones off. Hopefully she will pull through. I just don't want to give up on her. Their last PH read was 6.30 and before that 6.48. So I think she is taking up her nutes now. I'm also thinking she might be stunted. But I see growth in foliage so I'm not sure. But she is much much smaller than her sister. I'm hoping after a week of extra care she shows me other wise :)

Back
Top Bottom