48 hours darkness then spotted nanners

celticlyle

Hey guys and girls... I have just spotted some nanners on a few buds that have sprouted over night nearly. I am Just at the very final stage of my grow. I have just switched off the lights for the final 48 hours of darkness before I chop.
My question was will the banners RAPIDLY produce over a 2 day dark period? (NEVER HAD THESE BEFORE) I firmly believe keeping the lights off for 48 hours makes the trichomes go mental before the chop but I don't want these buds being ruined with banners all over. Only 1 of the girls is showing this I'm guessing this phenotype was finished a week ago compared to the other 2s phenotype which are almost perfect! I could cut the plant now and hang in the dark if the banners will keep multiplying on said plant . Hmmmmm any tips or help is greatly appreciated:ganjamon:. 420 love

Are you sure they aren’t calyxes? I had this exact same scenario, but mine ended up being calyxes.
Hey buddy thanks for the reply! I am 100% sure these are Nanners as they are growing randomly in a few bunches and i have plucked them out carefully. i recon the other dude is correct and I just overgrew her for a week or so. I was waiting for more amber trichomes but they never came on this one!

you just slightly overgrew it, and the next step is for the plant to go to seed. No worries though, because it takes weeks to develop seeds, and you are about to chop. Good job!
Thanks for the wise words, I am sure I let it go a week to far also. I was waiting for some more amber trichomes. one thing for sure is that my whole grow area is getting the full wash works.. lightly bleach everything as them dam nanners would have contaminated my grow space.

No further signs of bananas on the girl.... Looks like I'm safe enough letting them sit in the dark for 48 hours without things getting worse banana wise. Bananarama

Back
Top Bottom