4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

Re: 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG (1200 Watts)

keep up the good work does any one know where to get a diagram how to make the 4inch aero thanks

I don't know if your allowed to publish other sites here but do a search for "Stinkbuddies" and there their... or pm me and i'll send you them. but there all their

Hey everyone....

Everything is still going well. The indoor is just past 6 weeks. I'll have another outdoor update coming very soon.

My better half wanted to show her support. Enjoy.

m_420.jpg
Looks like You have a great support system with you!!!!

hey 420 i absolutely love this thread great work. i was wondering if you could give me the link to where you got the brass tees from, i cant find them anywhere
thanks! keep up the good work!

A good hardware store should have them in several sizes both barbed and male- and female-threaded. Watts is a commonly-available brand. Sharkbite has "push-on" models that can be removed with an inexpensive tool.

If your local hardware stores have been driven out of business by Lowes and Home Depot, perhaps you could find the items there (although sizes will probably be more limited).

Failing all of the above, typing "brass tee" into a Google search box and then clicking on the Shopping link will likely produce some results.

420fied,

I'm a bit late but wow...what a nice setup you have and I enjoyed watching your journal from start to finish. I'm a novice grower and I grow in soil. Can you explain the term "training?" I think you are referring to training the branches to grow within the scrog but I guess I’m not sure exactly the process and application behind it. I’m asking because I have limited vertical space and from looking at your setup I was thinking maybe I could use a net though growing in soil but idk....is it possible? If I could use a scrog net I could only use it in flower since I have a separate room for veg. is that possible? I now switch my girls over to flower at 12in… tall (Sorry if this is a dumb question)

420fied,

I'm a bit late but wow...what a nice setup you have and I enjoyed watching your journal from start to finish. I'm a novice grower and I grow in soil. Can you explain the term "training?" I think you are referring to training the branches to grow within the scrog but I guess I'm not sure exactly the process and application behind it. I'm asking because I have limited vertical space and from looking at your setup I was thinking maybe I could use a net though growing in soil but idk....is it possible? If I could use a scrog net I could only use it in flower since I have a separate room for veg. is that possible? I now switch my girls over to flower at 12in... tall (Sorry if this is a dumb question)

You can certainly train your ladies from soil pots. Don't be like me and let them go where they want... that has ended in unhappiness every time so far.

420fied, kudos. You did an amazing job with everything you tried in this journal. I realize I am very late in stumbling upon it, but I have been glued to my computer screen for the past couple hours starting from page one anticipating the end like a great thriller movie haha. Thanks so much for doing this I have learned more than I imagined I could. Even though you've stated multiple times this isn't your design, your grow has inspired the next one I plan to start in a couple months. Sry for rambling but mad props and good luck with your grows in the future.

420fied,

I'm a bit late but wow...what a nice setup you have and I enjoyed watching your journal from start to finish. I'm a novice grower and I grow in soil. Can you explain the term "training?" I think you are referring to training the branches to grow within the scrog but I guess I'm not sure exactly the process and application behind it. I'm asking because I have limited vertical space and from looking at your setup I was thinking maybe I could use a net though growing in soil but idk....is it possible? If I could use a scrog net I could only use it in flower since I have a separate room for veg. is that possible? I now switch my girls over to flower at 12in... tall (Sorry if this is a dumb question)

Different growers train in different ways. Some growers weave the branches through the scrog screen but I prefer to keep the branches under the screen. I do not weave.

You can certainly scrog plants that are grown in soil but instead of a net made of rope, I suggest you look into 2" chicken wire. It's cheap and works perfectly.

Best of luck.

420fied, kudos. You did an amazing job with everything you tried in this journal. I realize I am very late in stumbling upon it, but I have been glued to my computer screen for the past couple hours starting from page one anticipating the end like a great thriller movie haha. Thanks so much for doing this I have learned more than I imagined I could. Even though you've stated multiple times this isn't your design, your grow has inspired the next one I plan to start in a couple months. Sry for rambling but mad props and good luck with your grows in the future.

I appreciate the kind words my friend.

Please check out my 2 liter Hempy journal which I have just completed. It is an example of how to use a very small space(in my case 4'x6'), effectivley.

May all of your buds be dense.

Awesome grow 420fied. I just came across your journal and I must say you got your sh!t together with your growing skills!!!!! I give you many reps++++ for a job well done...

You have enough meds to last you for a very long time and I envy you... The buds look big and juicy and the hash looks good enough to eat......

:bongrip: some for me

hey 420fied.... I was wondering how much the electricity was running during this grow? I want to make sure i can afford the electric after putting this much into a system.

hey 420fied.... I was wondering how much the electricity was running during this grow? I want to make sure i can afford the electric after putting this much into a system.

Great question.

Here's what I had running and how much it pulled:

During my Aero run in my flowering room, I had: 5,000 BTU AC(500watts). The chiller(280 watts) duel 600 watt HPS units(1200 watts), two pumpos in my res(90 watts), an oscillating fan(50 watts), dehumidifier(150 watts). = approx -2250 watts

However, I have a dedicated 20AMP line that runs my lights only and another 20AMP Breaker line for my fans, pumps, accessories so I had plenty of room.

In my veg room all I have running are a single 2'x4' T5 Hi output unit which draws 200 watts, and my cloner pump which draws 35 watts. I have a dedicated 20AMP breaker line for this room as well.

My whole Aero operation ran on approx 2500 watts.

Now that I have switched to my Hempy set, I have taken away two res pumps, and the chiller which reduced my usage by 370 watts.

My garden is now operating at just under 2200 watts.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom