Johnnydetroits' SCROG

Well 2 weeks no roots, cuttings are still green and look ok. Next week I am going to crack 10 feminized seeds and go from there. I'm going to grow these in a dirt setting I believe. I'm going to continue to try the aeroponic setup. But this medicine is for my mother, she is a cancer patient. I have to get something started soon, buying on the streets is to expensive and I have to reevaluate my options. I'm here to stay and I will not give up. Slowly but surely.

if your plants are sitting like that when you transplant them. Try this and watch them perk back up, but you have to give it a lil while. Whats happening is your cuttings aren't adjusted to the change just yet, Cut a clear bottle os something to act as a humidity dome spray the top(of the mini dome) like you would when you first cut them and place it each one, it whould work within a few hours at the most. I do this when my look like that it works everytime. I like to start just before the dark cylce then take it off when the lights go back on, this will help harden off your cuttings alot easier.Oh and i'm posted right here on your journal cant wait to see the outcome.

ROOTS!!

IMG00068-20091011-1849.jpg

IMG00069-20091011-1849.jpg

IMG00067-20091011-1848.jpg

Oh ya I made this clone machine. Its the orange bucket. It's a airstone, water pump, and some PVC with jets screwed in it. It works great. Better than paying 350 or what ever for a pre-made one.

Congrats on seeing roots. Next test is to see how they do in the NFT system right?

Back
Top Bottom