Johnnydetroits' SCROG

I see that. So they where cut at 11am sat off mama. And its now about 4 days. Some are showing small feather like things? roots maybe? But the one, has like a few buldges coming out he bottom looks like 420's did sort of when they started to push out the bottom. Anyways keep watching this will be fun.

The bottoms of the clones will get bulbous white things that almost resemble zits. That's the roots forming inside and pushing out. It's perfectly normal and it tells me that your system is doing exactly as it should. Well done.

I have a hanna tds and ph meter. but i went down to check it last night and the ph was spiked. I used the 4.0 and 7.0 packets already so i went and bought two bottles, one of each. I put the 7.0 in a test cup and it wont go below 7.5. WTF I think its broken and all the stores are closed. I have no idea what my ph is right now for real. I set it as low as I can 4.0 is 1.5 off and 7.0 is 1.5 off. So right now it says my ph in my nute tub is 7.5. What ever im corn-fused. I'm going to have to buy a new one tomorrow asap and figure out what it really is. I hope i dont lose them :(. They look good. Some have yellow on them where the leafs where cut. I'll post some pics in a few. Only two of the 11 plants are showing bumps pushing out. I think I might cry.

Back
Top Bottom