First Undercurrent Scrog Attempt

Be warned chenzi, once you go "Cap'n Style" you'll never go back. Good luck and I will follow your Cap'n Style with great interest.

Be warned chenzi, once you go "Cap'n Style" you'll never go back. Good luck and I will follow your Cap'n Style with great interest.

I will also be right there beside Oiler. Jaw to the floor and crying because I can't get over how much you pulled from one plant.

C526 pulled 1060 grams off one plant. I couldn't imagine that. Where would I put it all? **mind blown**

Thank's to all for the kind words.
Oiler, It will be a blend of technologies, Cap'n style with regards to one plant one light with scrog, and under current with net pots and rock wool croutons. Thinking about a top feed at beginning to establish a root mass to sustain a monster !!:cheer:
I want to see Big, fat colas, dripping with resin:drool::drool::drool:
So be prepared, this is gonna be fun !!!
It won't happen over night, but it will happen.

Some photo's from yesterday,2 days flushing.
No yellowing yet.
IMG_018629.jpg
IMG_018341.JPG
IMG_018539.jpg
IMG_015339.jpg

Looking great bud! Take you're time flushing. Give her a few days to dry out and hit her again. A few days to dry and I'm sure she'll be screaming for a harvest

She's just so gorgeous bud. Pat yourself of the back! You've created something so beautiful

Take them out of there for a dry period. Or empty the water out. Whichever. They'll dry out after 3-4 days. Then do it again.

I can't get over how glorious she looks. She's gonna be some solid smoke my friend!

Hey Pidgeons, Iv'e been thinking i may drop the water level, that will be the only option.
I cut some of the lower buds off and trimmed, very dank and sticky but a little airy. It would seem that i still can't bring myself to take more under growth off, ah well, there's still the tops !!! This strain I think, does better in soil, very leafy but really great smoke.!!!:cheer::lot-o-toke:

Well.......I have been trimming, and trimming, and trimming !!!
I must say that i'm disappointed in terms of yield , buds are not compact at all and very leafy.
I don't know what went wrong ? They showed so much promise and then didn't fill out.
I will not grow this strain again in this system, it's much better in soil and i guess that's where it belongs.
I still have 2 to chop and will post some pic's soon. I also have tried a little experiment with purpling, by lowering nutrient temps and it's just starting to show. I am at a loss as to why they didn't fatten properly as i used the same additives as the last run, PK13/14, and bud XL.Only difference is last run was in canna terra pro medium.
Could it be a lack of cal mag causing this problem ?

Congratulations on your harvest Chenzi. ++reps

Thanks RSO, It's a little disappointing this grow.
Early on it looked like it was gonna be a big yield, but very leafy and once trimmed not so good.
I know it's gonna smoke fantastically, but it's bag appeal isn't gonna be great.
Overall not a glowing endorsement for my undercurrent system, gonna try another strain and see how it goes..?
Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom