Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

slowly bringing ppms down. now at 350 . keeping ph at 5.8

heres a couple of shots

DSCF01604.JPG

DSCF01635.JPG

DSCF01645.JPG

DSCF01664.JPG

One things for sure the resin development on plants under LEDs are incredible. I think youll have some strong medicine soon :)
Have you decided on those seeds yet?
Can't wait

hey s1ing thanks for stopping by, yeah this strain is the frostiest yet for me , to bad its not a keeper pheno. I think I'm going to go with CH9 jack for my next run. if Jon swears by it its got to be good :)

with that much time left there bound to get lots bigger

that's what I was gonna say!

They may not connect, but they are gonna get bigger in 10-14 more days.

They look great. Are the lights at the same height as the last run? The second screen is new this round, right? Did the addition of the second screen make you move the lights further away? Probably a dumb question since you already mentioned PAR at specific distances.

If these are all seed plants, then perhaps it is just a bad pheno. As they say... "So many strains. So little time." :) I almost popped some beans of the strains I had all males so I can try them out, but I had to stop myself... if I've learned anything from growing, it's patience. :Namaste:

that's what I was gonna say!

They may not connect, but they are gonna get bigger in 10-14 more days.

They look great. Are the lights at the same height as the last run? The second screen is new this round, right? Did the addition of the second screen make you move the lights further away? Probably a dumb question since you already mentioned PAR at specific distances.

If these are all seed plants, then perhaps it is just a bad pheno. As they say... "So many strains. So little time." :) I almost popped some beans of the strains I had all males so I can try them out, but I had to stop myself... if I've learned anything from growing, it's patience. :Namaste:

hey Hiker thanks for stopping by, actually the lights are further away this round cause last round they grew right up to the lights. miss judged the stretch. the DS200's are 18" 920 u/ms , the DS350 XML is 24" 977 u/ms. all the plants are clones from the same mother I presume, and I got them from a collective that's know to have just ok meds. this is my fault , but after killing the seedlings I was looking for a quick way to get the show on the road, I had liked the strain so I went for it. looks to be very potent , but not a great yielder .

learning from my lack of patience

Hey Ronnie, I have been following your grow. My Orange sort of grows the same way. Lots of small nugs, and a few random branches that grow up too tall and force you to run your lights too high. Check by our latest cook off journal to check it out.

It may surprise you. Even though the buds are small, I've averaged a lb each for the last three plants, and I'm on track for another lb with this one. Have you thought about taking off the side nets and letting it spread out a bit, rather than trying to contain it all?

Cap

Hey Ronnie, I have been following your grow. My Orange sort of grows the same way. Lots of small nugs, and a few random branches that grow up too tall and force you to run your lights too high. Check by our latest cook off journal to check it out.

It may surprise you. Even though the buds are small, I've averaged a lb each for the last three plants, and I'm on track for another lb with this one. Have you thought about taking off the side nets and letting it spread out a bit, rather than trying to contain it all?

Cap

hey Cap thanks for stopping by, I haven't been over to your journal for awhile so i'll swing by and see what I've been missing, the buds are pretty dense so how knows , i'm just used to fist size colas by now. I have to say this is the frostiest strain that I've grown , all leaves have some resin production even large fans, trim leaves are completely covered. which should translate to some pretty strong meds.
buds have grown differently as well as smaller.

the side netting really isn't containing , there is just a couple branches that are resting on them.

thanks for stopping by :)

Back
Top Bottom