Current Culture: Undercurrent 4 New Grow Journal

i have been enjoying reading your journal @sneekymofo .

I was wondering approximately how much water your 5 totes and piping hold, 30gallons ? Maybe more
And also when you do a nutrient change, how do you go about replenishing your system with nutes.

Thank you
Hey Smokey! I was estimating for awhile, but then my OCD couldn’t take it anymore and I measured the system. Including the manifolds and stuff, it ends up being about a 34-35 gallon system. I’m a flagrant nute waster - I dump at 7 days (when I’m home lol) no matter what and reset the rez. It’s probably a little more expensive on the nute side, but GH isn’t particularly expensive. Then just a refill with the hose, dump that weeks nute schedule in, pH, and that’s it except for midweek top offs. Hopefully going to add a top off tank in the next 6 mos or so. Hope that helps!

All is in and wrapped up - final weigh-in puts the dry, uncured total weight for this run at 1.2 grams per watt! Need to watch light distances and closet crowding next run and probably could get better bud density. Preliminary taste tests knock it outta the park!

Thanks to everyone who helped along the way - couldn’t do anything without this community! I can only hope to give as much as I get from everyone here!

A2E70B03-51FB-49B7-BECF-2C83E2FB2876.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom